Pinterest & Recipes

Options
swalberg0625
swalberg0625 Posts: 98 Member
New Vegans or even those that are always looking for new recipes. I highly recommend setting up a pinterest account. Already have one? Feel free to follow me for recipes under Savanna Walberg. I'm always trying/ pinning new recipes. And most of them are minimally processed.

Anyone that has an account and recipe board and open to sharing, LMK so I can follow

Thanks! :)

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I need to start doing that, I set up a pinterest a while back to find workouts, but I rarely use it. Thanks for the idea!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I freaking love pinterest for recipes! That and workout clothes are probably the two main things I use Pinterest for. love it!
  • swalberg0625
    Options
    I need to start doing that, I set up a pinterest a while back to find workouts, but I rarely use it. Thanks for the idea!

You bet! :)
  • swalberg0625
    Options
    I freaking love pinterest for recipes! That and workout clothes are probably the two main things I use Pinterest for. love it!

Me too! Workout gear, recipes, and inspiration. In love!!
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    New Vegans or even those that are always looking for new recipes. I highly recommend setting up a pinterest account. Already have one? Feel free to follow me for recipes under Savanna Walberg. I'm always trying/ pinning new recipes. And most of them are minimally processed.

Anyone that has an account and recipe board and open to sharing, LMK so I can follow

Thanks! :)

Thank you :)
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.pinterest.com/katyface/veggie-foodie/
    there's my food board, if anyone wants to follow that

(and I post some on my blog too- www.awkwardburpees.weebly.com)
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am a Pinterest FREAK! I have my vegan food boards set up by type ("vegan burgers", "vegan beans", "vegan grains", etc.). You'll just have to scroll down past my crafting boards, since I'm OCD and have to keep everything in alphabetical order :)

http://www.pinterest.com/vegan4lyfe/