Welcome!!! :)

Options
Good Morning!!! :bigsmile: I am so excited to welcome you! 1st rule I have is to keep this a 100% safe zone. We all have different strengths and weaknesses and I do not want anyone to feel judged because of that. With that being said, please introduce yourself to your teammates. What is your reason for being here? If you have a why, you can tolerate any how. You can share this with the group for extra accountability or write it down somewhere you won't forget to remind you daily why you're doing what you are doing.

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning I need to do this as I am slipping into bad habits. Hoping this will help me regroup. Is there any specific things we can not have or can have. I am not going yo have processed food, no dairy or no gluten. But I will have Almond milk.
  • JaiNicoleFitness
    Options
    Good Morning jocop!!! & welcome!!! I totally can empathize with where you're coming from!! I'm in the works of a document with the food list!
  • JaiNicoleFitness
    Options
    & i LOVE my almond milk too!!!! :drinker: LOL
  • dherburg
    dherburg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge! Also love my almond milk and my kale-banana protein shake every morning!
  • Tattiedprettymomma
    Options
    hello im new to mfp ,
    im up for a 4 day challenge fill me in ? lol ...
    I've done a 360 I went from eating what ever when ever , to small portions , no fast food , no pop , no junk , no milk
    I switched like instead of milk I drink chocolate soy milk , and chips I get rice chips , I try really hard not to eat at night still learning .. any info tips ? challenges? add me up need support and more friends?:)
    Nikki
  • deesign4427
    deesign4427 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi All, I am looking to kick start a return to healthier ways. I have three kids and a true carnivore husband so I will still be cooking for my family whilst I do this. I have fasted / detox-ed before and am ready to reap the benefits again. Hope you are happy for me to join! Where will we be starting? Will we get a suggested shopping list etc?
  • VMela
    VMela Posts: 3
    Options
    Helloooo ^_^
    My name is Valentina, but you can call me Vale :D I'm 20 and I live in Italy :D
    I started dieting on the 7th January because I couldn't take it anymore... and with the support of my boyfriend I decided to start this looong and hard journey. In the first 2 months and a half I lost 6.5 kg (about 14 lbs), but in March somehow my weightloss slowed down a lot! in the following months my weight keps on swinging of a kg or 2, and now my total weight loss is around 8.5 kg (18lbs).
    School wasn't helpful for sure, I was so scared I wasn't going to be admitted to my graduation exams and so damn stressed :(
    Now school is over and I feel a little better, luckily I've been admitted to the exams and I'm really happy for that! ^_^ But of course the stress is gonna take over again soon :O
    Yesterday I started eating healthy once again, I'm following my diet again, and I need to detox my body, so I thought that this group might be perfect for me ^_^
    I'll need your help though :P Plus, the challenge starts tomorrow... and I'm going to a concert tomorrow! :P I'm going to Milan for Linkin Park's concert and I'm so excited!! I just hope I can properly follow this detox diet, will you help me?? :D