followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Hi,

Virtuous Living Bible Study members will lift the members below in prayer tomorrow. Please feel free to post a special request or update in the thread so that we can more specifically address those things you want us to lift to God's ears.

May the grace of God be with you.

Blessings,
ChapLynne

followingjesus87 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/followingjesus87/status

BbeccaJean http://www.myfitnesspal.com/BBeccaJean

HealthFitNow http://www.myfitnesspal.com/HealthFitNow

Replies

• HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

As the prophet Jeremiah prophesied, God takes pleasure in doing good for us.

We pray especially for followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow that you will do good in their lives so that we can praise God for all the ways you shower blessings upon us.

Bless all our members. Each person has challenges, for the world is full of those working to undermine us. But we hold on to the hope of your promises Lord and give you thanksgiving and praise.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • followingjesus87
    followingjesus87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for praying for me. Please pray for me: I have a first time appointment with an allergist tomorrow morning (April 10th). Please pray, they will run the tests and help me to determine food allergies. Also, for strength as I go...and that the body weakness will not get in the way of things I must do tomorrow. (I also suffer from Fibromyalgia)

All for God's glory...

Stacey
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Stacey,

A special prayer for you :

Loving God,
    Stacey is suffering from allergies and Fibromyalgia. Soothe her pain, and give wisdom to the doctors and nurses that they can find the right sources of her food allergies...and not complicate her life with too many medications.
    Bring wholeness to her health and fitness to her body. Guide her to the right foods. Strengthen her resolve if there are particularly difficult foods to give up.
    Make tomorrow a strong day for her. Uplift her spirits and her health that we might praise your name for your goodness to us.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen

BTW, The Daniel Plan (book by pastor warren with Dr Amen and Dr Oz) -- I think utilizes the Omni diet--developed by an RN Tana Amen and Dr Amen. The Omni diet is supposed to help detoxify the body and strengthen the body's resilience and health.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Omni-Diet-Revolutionary-Inflammation/dp/1250031796 It's on my wish list to buy. But I have heard great testimonials.
    The Daniel Plan https://www.danielplan.com/ combines spiritual and physical life issues.
    cdgirl and Tamarawalkingingrace both follow this. Tamara leads another MFP group here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19741-the-daniel-plan
    Not that these things are necessarily right for you, but I pass the word along in case they are helpful.

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Jesus revealed himself to the disciples on the Road to Emmaus and they became first hand witnesses, Witnesses of the risen Christ. We give you praise and thanksgiving for saving us through the sacrifice of Jesus.

Bless especially followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow that they will be good stewards of what you have entrusted to them, so that we may praise your name all the more.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

You provide for all our needs, in the midst of challenges and setbacks. We give you thanks and praise.

Bless all our members as they press through the obstacles that prevent them from attaining health and fitness that we all may be better representatives of yours.

Especially bless followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow and we give you thanks for service to the country on this Memorial Day (USA) and praise you for the many ways we can serve you.

Help us do all that pleases you.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • followingjesus87
    followingjesus87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    <3 Thank you soo much for praying for me!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    God our Creator,

We have failed in our divisive ways to use our gifts to the betterment of the whole church. Forgive us. We have judged other members of the body instead of offering a chance to grow and fellowship together. Empower all believers to seek unity in Christ as Christ has commanded us to do.

Especially pour out your Holy Spirit on followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow. Empower them to be the best they can be. Bring them fitness and health, balance in their lives--careers, relationships, finances, spirituality and time for self.

Bless everyone with your grace to be able to solve the issues they face.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Loving God,

You made promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and everyone came true. We thank you that we can rely on you and praise your name.

Pour out your blessings on followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow that they might serve you well and accomplish all their goals and dreams. Bring them health and fitness and give them discipline to do things according to your plan.

Bless all our members, Lord. You know their pressing needs and want their lives to be filled with abundance.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

We give you praise and glory for the many ways you care for us. We trust you to know what is best for us.

Bring your blessing upon followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow. May you empower them to accomplish all the goals they have established. Bring them health and fitness; balance in their lives--for relationships, careers, avocations, and finances.

Bless us all with your love and grace that we might bring pleasure to you, Lord.

We ask in Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

You led Moses to plead with Pharaoh. You guided Paul to the Corinthian church. You brought people together at the right time and place to accomplish great things. Pour out your Holy Spirit on followingjesus87 BbeccaJean and HealthFitNow that they may place all things in the proper place, and accomplish all the goals for your service. Guide them as you did Moses. Endow them as you did Paul that they may do great things in your name.

Bless all the members of MFP with health and fitness. Grant us your grace and peace in all we say and do.

In Jesus name,
    Amen