Introduce Yourself!

Options
My name is Molly and I live in Ammon, Idaho and have been using MyFitnessPal since January 2013. I have logged 80 days in a row and plan on doing so till I reach my goals!

Replies

• ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Trying this group again. It seems to need more people on it. My name is Natalee. I am from Meridian Id. I have been trying to get back to a healthy weight for years. I give up, and then realize I have to start again. This time I am making changes with my family so hopefully this time will be it. I love doing the FitOne walk/run in September. Last year I did a 9k for the first time. It was quite the accomplishment for me. I am looking forward to doing it again this year. I have 4 kids. Two teens and then a 6 yr old and a 3 year old. It keeps me very busy.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, I forgot this group is here :)
    I'm Kiki, and I've been on this ride for a while, dropped 75lbs, but seem to have trouble getting any lower, and I really would like to. I guess I shouldn't complain as I've maintained at this level for 3 years, but I don't know what is preventing me from busting through it into Onederland.
    I'm married, mommy of one (4yr old girl), and in the home stretch of my education (Masters in Ed. Literacy at BSU), but I maintain a fairly healthy lifestyle (cook from scratch 80% or so of the time, workout 5-6 times a week, try to stay as stress free as possible ;-) ). Anyone can feel free to add me on here!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow Kiki. 75 pounds lost and maintained. Congrats.. I hope you make it to Onderland soon.