Adventure in Space and Time!

Options
DoctahJenn
DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
So. Totally random. I was in WalMart today when I saw the following:

ghqURPr.jpg
SJo26M8.jpg
Edit 2: Glares at imgur
Sorry for the cruddy quality - I was a little rushed!

Curious if anyone else has seen it/bought it, and how it is? I didn't get it today, but I must admit I'm tempted...

Replies

• ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've seen this on Netflix. :)
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    It's on Netflix?! *runs to look*

Edit: If it was there, it's not anymore. :( How was it?
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I didn't know this existed! I want! I want! I want! :love:
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    It's currently on Xfininty's on Demand, although they're taking it off at the end of the month. I'm hosting a viewing party for friends who haven't seen it on Saturday.

It contains perhaps my favorite scene in all of Doctor Who at the end. 14 out of 14 Doctors approve.
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I bought and watched in on Amazon Prime around the anniversary. It was cool and interesting and well-done in a made-for-TV-on-a-low-budget-without-a-lot-of-time kind of way. The story itself is really interesting and the actors they got were great, but the writing wasn't always cohesive. I might spend $5 on it, but probably not a lot more.

Definitely better if you've seen a lot of the early episodes, too. It put a lot of things in perspective for me!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I've seen this on Netflix. :)
    They aired it on BBC America as well. :) It was most excellent!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    It was one of those docu-drama type things about the origins of Doctor Who. It wasn't bad, I liked it.
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Loved it. It was on during the 50th annaversy week. Also if you can google The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot on the BBC website for those into old school who. I had a greet weekend last year watching those before and after DAY OF THE DOCTOR