What's the plan for June

Options
Hello,
Anyone planning anything to do from 1st June? I was thinking about fitnessblender 8 week program. How about others? I would be happy to join if anyone is starting something. I am looking for a group to stay motivated!!! :)

Replies

• tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am still finishing up week 4 as I fell behind a bit due to illness. I was debating between redoing RI30 or starting T25.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I started JM 6 week 6 pack with a walking program and thinking to redo RI30 2 or 3 days a week, as time allows.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have no new plan for June. Just keep on keepin' on.

I have been doing RI30 for 3 weeks now with 2 rest days (Wed and Sat) I did not follow "each work out for one week and move on" schedule though. I did week 1 for 2 weeks, and am about to restart week 2 for the second time.

I am still doing the modified pushups, crow push ups--so hard!, plank jacks and have real trouble with the pendulum lunges. I figure if I am still struggling, its okay to keep trying! I am thinking of switching it up-back and forth with week 1 and 2 instead of doing each for 2 weeks.

Has anyone else gone this route, or are you all beasts who hammer through and do weeks 3 and 4 with no fear?!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have kinda fallen apart over the last two weeks. I was on Week 3 but only managed to do 5 workouts in 2 weeks. I was sick and we are having work done at our house and have been sleeping in our living room (OMG lol)....so no morning workout possible with people sleeping in my workout space! BUT...I hope the work is done and we can go back to sleeping in our bedroom.

I think my plan is to re do Week 3. I will workout 4 days (T-F) and then I'm going out of town for a girls weekend (uh oh...food and drink). Then back on it next Monday!

I think as long as we keep going back to something (any kind of workout....moving....) is a great thing. Keep on trying, that's where I'm at. Thanks for being here.....love seeing everyone's posts and how everyone is doing!! Happy June :-)
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going bakck to Jillians 30 Day shred. Ripped in 30 is too hard on my joints and I end up having knee and ankle pains.. Starting 30DS tonight!!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going bakck to Jillians 30 Day shred. Ripped in 30 is too hard on my joints and I end up having knee and ankle pains.. Starting 30DS tonight!!

I started 30-Day Shred this morning! I'm not sure what I didn't like about Ripped in 30, I just felt like I was all over the place and I hated every workout! LOL I will try it again after this month and see if I feel any different. I'm pretty strong and can do the exercises, I just thought some were a little too out there and more for "show" than to actually workout the muscle. I think she tried to mix it up too much. But that's just me, I'm kinda boring. :yawn:
  • scole1008
    scole1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think I might try Nicky Holender's stronger program, 30 minutes 6 days a week and the videos are free.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think I might try Nicky Holender's stronger program, 30 minutes 6 days a week and the videos are free.

oooo I'm always up for new intense and short workout outs! I'll have to give this a go.. Do you have the links?
  • scole1008
    scole1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options