Wildstar!

Options
ChristineRoze
ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
Who is going to play it? I preordered and really excited! I'm going to make a Aurin, esper :3

Replies

• Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i'm still debating on it!
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Meeee! I've been playing beta for a while, and I can't wait. Hubby and I took two days off to play after release. I snagged the name Rowan, and I'm guessing we'll be on Alizar if the server names are the same. I'll be an esper and settler.
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered! Also guild registered and full functional team speak and website for launch...yes im to into it...
  • ChristineRoze
    Options
    omg i fell in love with the stalker!
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a preorder and cant wait to log in on Saturday morning!! I levelled an engineer in beta but when I tried esper I loved it!

Got my name and guild name saved too. Not sure about the end game on this though, my pc is unlikely to handle 40 man raids, it nearly coughed up its memory in 25man raids in wow, so we will see ;)
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am playing a Cassian Esper and a Cassian Spellslinger. Love them!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I got my spellslinger going, I'll start a new class today too for solo play. I'm having a blast! It's just a shame the queues are so long to get on my server, I'm sure that'll soon fix itself.
  • ChristineRoze
    Options
    I've been eating so badly this weekend every since release!! Ruined my 36 day myfitnesspal streak :( But i'm back to logging my food, trying to keep it under maintenance while i am being super lazy haha

level 24 Stalker Aurin woot!

me24_zpsd2bd8a19.jpg
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    As soon as I have some extra cash, I'll be buying it. I played the beta and fell in love with the game.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    We are having a blast. I'm playing an esper, and my husband is playing an engineer. The combo seems to be working pretty well. Things have gotten tough at the early 20s, and it's handy to have backup. I am finding the esper very squishy. I don't even try a fight on my own. :/