June 3rd, 2014

Options
I'm sorry it took me so long to post today. I came home from work this morning and went right to bed because I was so tired. I hurt my back somehow and it's really draining me. As a result, I am not walking far today nor doing my abs exercises. It sucks, but I don't want to injure myself further. That being said, I am loving how we are doing as a group (both FB & MFP) with this activity. Way to go, all!

On another note, to make things simpler when posting results for the day, I am hoping we can all stick to the following format just to make things clear and easy to read; and so I can calculate totals easily:

Time: xx
Activity & Distance (km and/or miles): xx
Any additional exercise, nutrition, or personal notes you want to add: xx

You may also want make a little note of your personal running total.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Continuing on...

I went back and adjusted the numbers from the 1st because some people didn't log until later, which is fine. So the new numbers include all of those from the 1st and the 2nd.

Current Total Distance: 68.53 miles or 110.3 kilometers

Keep up the great work, everyone! :D

Replies

• ScatterBrainedSpirit
    ScatterBrainedSpirit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    GrandmaJackie:

6/3 133
    5 mile run / 3 mile walk
    Calories w/o Fitbit 1062 / Calories
    100 LUNGES! (50 left leg & 50 right leg) / 100 squats
    Day 3:
    20 squats
    20 lunges
    20 bridges
  • ScatterBrainedSpirit
    Options
    Time: 11 minutes
    Activity & Distance (km and/or miles): Walked 0.48 miles
    Any additional exercise, nutrition, or personal notes you want to add: A lot of pain in my lower back today. I had planned to walk much further but just couldn't do. I hope my back feels better quick!
  • KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm not tracking time, just distance. If you want this format changed at all... just let me know and I can do that for tomorrow (hope your back feels better soon!):

Walk = 3.86 km
    Run = 2.62 km

TOTAL = 6.48 km

KT TOTAL SINCE JUNE 1st = 34.76 km
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles walking
    6 hours
  • mabybaby89
    mabybaby89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Time: 35 minutes
    Activity & Distance (km and/or miles): Walking (an average pace) 1.5 miles

I've only really been tracking the times I intentionally go out for a walk, as of late... With picking up an extra shift at work recently and my relative greenness still of biking, I really haven't been walking much on my work days due to sore legs (I've been taking up biking to work rather than driving the past two weeks, though before then I hadn't biked that far or that long that in years). The walk I took today was mainly to shake out the stiffness from my exercise bouts earlier today, though. I did 50 minutes of bike riding to work and back (a 6 mile total) +5 min. biking to/from lunch on the way back. I also did about 50 minutes of mowing the lawn, as well. I am definitely exhausted, but feeling alright. =)
  • ScatterBrainedSpirit
    Options
    I'm not tracking time, just distance. If you want this format changed at all... just let me know and I can do that for tomorrow (hope your back feels better soon!):

Walk = 3.86 km
    Run = 2.62 km

TOTAL = 6.48 km

KT TOTAL SINCE JUNE 1st = 34.76 km

No worries, KT. This works just fine. I was indicating more that I would like the information clear rather than the actual information provided. :)
  • ScatterBrainedSpirit
    Options
    Time: 35 minutes
    Activity & Distance (km and/or miles): Walking (an average pace) 1.5 miles

I've only really been tracking the times I intentionally go out for a walk, as of late... With picking up an extra shift at work recently and my relative greenness still of biking, I really haven't been walking much on my work days due to sore legs (I've been taking up biking to work rather than driving the past two weeks, though before then I hadn't biked that far or that long that in years). The walk I took today was mainly to shake out the stiffness from my exercise bouts earlier today, though. I did 50 minutes of bike riding to work and back (a 6 mile total) +5 min. biking to/from lunch on the way back. I also did about 50 minutes of mowing the lawn, as well. I am definitely exhausted, but feeling alright. =)

Feel free to track any and all movement - walking, running, biking, etc. This isn't just a challenge about walking; it's about moving! :D

And look at you go! I'm not sure I could bike 6 miles at this point. :p
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    June 3 4.2 miles for the day, 14.7 total so far.
  • mabybaby89
    mabybaby89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to track any and all movement - walking, running, biking, etc. This isn't just a challenge about walking; it's about moving! :D

And look at you go! I'm not sure I could bike 6 miles at this point. :p

Thanks! Yeah, lucky for me a majority of my work biking trail is downhill or flat, which really helps. Last Sunday my fiancee and I had biked past my work and further down the road to ihop for a late night snack. Tracking it later, it ended up being 8 miles there (and another 8 back) and we were dead exhausted by the time we got home! We ended up working off all the calories from the coffee's we had while we were there though, lol. It's fun to bike around our neighborhood around night though, very peaceful.
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Around the world
    5/31 4.8,
    6/2 4.7=9.5,
    6/3 4.2=13.7
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    4.98 miles