Whovian Related Rewards

Options
UmmSqueaky
UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
Do you have something DW related motivating you to hit a goal? Share it here!

When I reach my goal weight, I'm buying this

il_570xN.570920452_6t9c.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181166278/dr-who-bow-suspenders-skirt-themed

Replies

• nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    1312_tardis_tank_dress.jpg
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Do you have something DW related motivating you to hit a goal? Share it here!

When I reach my goal weight, I'm buying this

il_570xN.570920452_6t9c.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181166278/dr-who-bow-suspenders-skirt-themed

Oh my gosh, that's freaking adorable.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    When I hit my GW i'll be going to my first ever con & i'm still waffling a bit between costume ideas. Amy in the kissogram outfit(but with better shoes), the TARDIS, or Amy in the TARDIS(I don't want to wear a wig). I also thought about doing a gender bend of one of the doctors.
  • pmuneca1169
    pmuneca1169 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be at Comic Con this October, looking fine in my tardis dress and in metal studded black leather heels !!! I have until October to be able to rock my outfit!!!!:smokin:
  • pmuneca1169
    pmuneca1169 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love IT!!!!
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not really a reward, per se, but more of an NSV, perhaps?

A few years ago I started a new job in early September, and we got word around the beginning of October that we were allowed to dress up for Halloween. Hooray! I'd just spent my lovely summer nights watching a marathon of Torchwood and Doctor Who, so I decided I wanted to dress up as Ten for Halloween.

It was a bit late to order anything custom, and I am not much of a DIY-er, but I found a shady company via Ebay that made me a suit that looked more or less like the blue suit that Ten wore. Sure, sure, the stripes weren't the right colored or spaced properly, but it was pretty good. I found a white shirt and borrowed one of my husband's ties, and combined with the sonic screwdriver I had lying around and a pair of 3D glasses* I felt pretty good about it. I think I have a profile picture of me on that day.

Too bad I was the only one in an office of 75 people who dressed up.

Too bad no one had the faintest clue who I was supposed to be, even when I told them.

Anyway, that suit went in the charity pile not too long ago. It absolutely dwarfs me now and makes me look like a 5 year old dressing up in dad's clothes.

I don't know that I have any DW-related rewards planned, and let's face it--I'll never be as skinny as David Tennant anyway. But I'm glad I'll be a touch svelter for any future Halloween or other costumey occasions.