Is this group still active?

Options
cadaver0usb0nes
cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
I was wondering if this group is still active, last post was for a month ago. If its not longer active ill leave the group.

Replies

• yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I look once in a while but it doesn't seem very active.
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Same, doesn't seem to be active.
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Some of us are still here, but the group isn't up to much. We could change that! :wink:
  • cadaver0usb0nes
    cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    :)
  • BMK1986
    BMK1986 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the check in occasionally group. I think if there were others posting more often, I would too.
  • Act2130
    Act2130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just got back on but would love some supportive understanding friends
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    why don't we start a new group ? id love some place to talk to people who understand, like EVERYDAY to check in and see how eachothers day went, bad, good, any triggers , I just found this group after leaving 2 others, they aren't very active,
  • Piercey_24
    Piercey_24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!!
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    lol, well its just you and me so far lol , I had a good day, until lunch, I got baked mystery turkey from the caf at work, one bite and all I could taste was salt. gross, and yet I still ate it LOL
    I tried to log it, I think it was about 8oz. OVER 2400 IN SODIUM! , I quickly changed it to 2oz LOL
    trying not to feel bad, I then had 2 servings of turkey meatloaf I made, my protein was -67 LOL
    and yet I find a way to feel guilty and like I blew the day even eating healthy bah, new day tomorrow, I am already prepared and aware that I will feel like a water logged helium balloon....when I walk you will hear ' swish swish as I move from side to side :happy: :laugh: