Who is with me?

Options
YollaDCgirl
YollaDCgirl Posts: 35 Member
I'm starting tomorrow... Anyone can join whenever they want to, but now better time than now. Change starts now! Who is with me?

Replies

• angelamasson12
    angelamasson12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! We can do this together!
  • Ginastern1
    Ginastern1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in... I lost 47 pounds then stalled out this spring....now back on track. We can motivate each other... I want to lose 37 more pounds....so I am at the half way mark. I realize I need to drop my calorie level now that I am down some pounds. It does not seem fair! I like to have daily goals and weekly goals. I am going to stay within my calorie limit for a week, without going over... That means for me, on Sunday making lots of roasted veggies and cooking up some grass fed beef and wild salmon.... then I can grab and go. I find that when I eat plenty of coconut oil and olive oil I lose more weight.... I guess because then I am satiated and not prone to snack. Any hints you have I welcome them.. Thanks for starting this group.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I finally got my motivation back :)
  • YollaDCgirl
    Options
    You are welcome. I've gathered some info, that I will post when I get some time... But I am also very motivated. Let's do this thing haha
  • YollaDCgirl
    Options
    So how is everyone doing?
  • YollaDCgirl
    Options
    Hey guys... Well I havn't lost a lot of weight but I have lost quite a few cm... I can now actually work out in my workout pants which I couldn't do before because they were too tight! How is everyone else doing?
  • leightybug098
    leightybug098 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So did it happen? Did you guys do it?