Anyone Around?

Options
sysof
sysof Posts: 21 Member
I've made a commitment to myself for the next 10 weeks that I'm going to log on MFP every day. I'll turn 40 in exactly 10 weeks, and I need to be better by then.

I was wondering if anyone else was around in this group anymore?

It's hard to find other people who can understand the type of journey people with 200+ pounds to lose have in front of them.

Replies

• amys505
    amys505 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Please feel free to friend me!
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm here :)
  • Valereee
    Valereee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm here too!
  • reginaaddi
    reginaaddi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

How are you doing?

I am new my name is Regina. I have around 200 lbs to get to my goal weight of 180. I have severe arthritis and diabetes. Been a member of mfp for three days! So far so good! I finally made my way to the pool today, which for me was a herculean effort, as it is hard for me even to walk for more than 5 minutes and the pool is on the other side of the building. Feeling sore and tired now, but am glad I made it.

Hope you are doing well!
  • sysof
    sysof Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Regina.. welcome aboard.

Great to see some people around. :)
  • KeepGoingTommy
    KeepGoingTommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a long hiatus. During that time away I gained almost all the weight back that I lost. Been back for 21 days and have dropped almost 26 pounds. I'm under 500 lbs again! I will be around a lot more often. Hang in there.
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I don't have the 200 pounds to lose anymore as I have removed them, but am still logging faithfully into MFP. Maintaining weight loss is hard, if not harder, than losing it to start with. But it can be done. I believe everyone can lose weight, whether it be 5 pounds or 200 pounds or more. You first have to lose the excuses and find the determination. And above all believe in yourself and know you can do this. Don't think you can, KNOW you can, and you will.