Anyone live in Mississauga?

Options
Just out of curiosity, I wanted to know if anyone lived in Mississauga. What do you do for fun/exercise?

Replies

• ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    Moving back in three weeks! I walk lots with my son, and we swim. I do a large variety of exercises at home too. Stay at home mommy, who will be starting up a handmade fashions "business" for little girls. :)
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    I walk......cheap exercise.
  • Pir8Rav
    Pir8Rav Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mississauga here

Lifetime and Goodlife
  • sameer34
    sameer34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It may be on the low-end side in terms of facilities, but I'm a huge proponent of Fit4Less up on Erin Mills.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mississauga. I run/walk/bike. Don't belong to any gym but used to belong to Goodlife and to Premiere Fitness for a trial but it was too expensive to continue with.
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am in Mississauga too. I walk alot, use my condo gym and on the weekends I love going to the Y and doing aquafit.
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    South Etobicoke here. I run around my neighbourhood/on the lakefront trails; bike on the city trails/rail trails; swim at a parks & rec pool; play hockey at Mimico, Canlan York, Powerade, Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke & McCormick; take powerskating at Iceland Arena; mountain bike at Albion Hills; do bootcamp at Avalon Woods. I am not a member at a gym or health club. If I ever have time to become a member at a gym, I'll get a community membership at Humber Lakeshore.
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm south etobicoke... so a neighbour of people in Mississauga ;)...
    I do High Intensity Interval Training... no gym membership, no elliptical/treadmill... just a 8x8 space and a soft surface.
    And I'm loving it...works every part of your body! your body is your dumb bell!
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI MFP friend....are you still active at MFP and what gym are you with???
    I have been a member on this site for over 5 years and in the gyms for over 30 years..
    Recently moved back from FLORIDA, USA.
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI MFP friend....are you still active at MFP and what gym are you with???
    I have been a member on this site for over 5 years and in the gyms for over 30 years..
    Recently moved back from FLORIDA, USA.