NEWBY here..started today

Options
suzee102
suzee102 Posts: 8 Member
Talk about yo yo dieter. I hope this helps me out. I have 30 plus pounds to lose by Sept 5th. I promised dedication and in return I hope I get what this product states it delivers. ANY TIPS WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The product will deliver, however the variable is you. You're looking at a weight loss of about 2.5 lbs. a week, every week. It is doable but wont be easy. You'll need to get a meal plan in place and stick to it. Has your coach advised you on water intake, protein requirements and Resting Metabolic rate? Good luck with the journey.
  • jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzee :) Ive been on herbalife ten weeks now and lost 34 pounds so it does work! You just have to stick with it and your coach will help you. Add ice or frozen fruit to your shakes as it makes it thicker and more filling. If I'm going out anywhere I blend my shake and put it in a thermos flask. Track all your calories on here as it gives you a bit more scope in choosing meals and snacks and whether you're hitting your protein targets, plus you can look at other peoples diaries for ideas. Herbalife + MFP rocks! :D
  • suzee102
    suzee102 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,do you exercise? If so what do you do?
  • jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Running and gym for me :)
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I too just started Herbalife yesterday. I have almost 60 more lbs to lose. I have been an on again off again dieter since my early twenties. I know several people who have had major sucess with herbalife and I am going to have that same success. Just need friends to keep me accountable on a daily basis.
  • Yomis18
    Yomis18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!!! I just started today and so far it's been ok. I'm doing the aloe and tea when I wake up, and then having the formula 1 w/protein for breakfast. Are there any supplements you are taking other than what I mentioned? Also, do you plan on doing the shake for dinner as well? Good luck!!! I hope we do great!
  • AllAmericanGirl27
    Options
    I just started last Monday and I am feeling hopeful. I have a goal of 30 pounds in three months. I think I can do it! I can't wait to weight my self on Monday to see how much I lost. What is the typical weight loss for the first week on herbalife? Should I expect a gain. I am doing Breakfast & lunch Shakes and then a colorful dinner (chicken/ fish with vegetables maybe some rice).
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I just started today and so far it's been ok. I'm doing the aloe and tea when I wake up, and then having the formula 1 w/protein for breakfast. Are there any supplements you are taking other than what I mentioned? Also, do you plan on doing the shake for dinner as well? Good luck!!! I hope we do great!

Only supplements I'm currently taking are Thermobond if I have a fatty meal and Total Control for energy. I got a 4 days worth as a sample and if I forget one boy do I feel it!
  • nakia841998
    nakia841998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Herbalife really really works just stay focused and make sure you are hitting your goals and logging your food. I am down over 40 lbs !!!! I love Herbalife
  • Laylalove96
    Options
    I just started herbalife too. I love it. Iced lost 10lbs already my routine is wake up drink a 8oz cup of cold water with 3 capful of alovera make my tea and my shake, midmorning snack, healthy lunch with tea, mid-afternoon snack, and for dinner shake ????