Why do you eat clean and exercise?

Options
FWMagicMike
FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
To be how we are designed... we aren't designed to be couch potatoes AND we weren't made to eat processed food... just because it CAN be done does not mean it is right... :)

What about you?

:drinker:

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I need to get better on eating clean, because i just feel better when I do.

I exercise because I enjoy it. I know a lot of CFers hate running, but I actually enjoy finding that pace that puts me right on the edge and seeing how long I can hold it.

Now "the edge" right now it not what it once was, but I'll get there.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever.

My diet needs a cleanup really and I'll have a few good days, then lapse. I'm just so hungry all the time.
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    So that I can be happier about what I see in the mirror and to feel better overall.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    To be perfectly honest, I just want to look good naked.

Also I like lifting because it's fun to push myself, and eating well helps me do better.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Also I like lifting because it's fun to push myself, and eating well helps me do better.

Both of these are pretty high on my list too.
  • allykat0320
    allykat0320 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better!!!
  • itsagr8daytolift
    itsagr8daytolift Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I feel 100x's better when I do.....I do have an off day every now and again and have the burger/fries or pizza or alcohol, and I notice a big difference in my performance if I'm working out the next day. It's enough to motivate me to stay on track.

I've had more strength gains and better results with body fat % by eating clean.

Is the juice worth the squeeze? Hell yeah.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better!!!

+1