June 10 - How / what did you do today?

SyntonicGarden
SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
If there's no objection, I'd like to have a consolidated, daily thread (by day) so that people can share what they did today, if they met their goals, if they got some exercise in. If I don't start the thread, hopefully, someone else will. This way, we can all celebrate our accomplishments and hold each other accountable.

I'll start and will probably post again later, if I have more to add.

I'm in the office today. Before I left the house I got in 100 crunches. I'm hoping to either hit the gym after work today, to get some time in on the Arc trainer (Hooray, Planet Fitness and your inexpensive membership!) or to get some time on the elliptical at home. I'm nursing an IT band injury, so my burn won't be fantastic, but some progress is better than no progress. : )

-Kate

Replies

• I'm on day 10 of the 30 day ab challenge, so I did 45 sit-ups, 50 crunches, 30 leg lifts, and a 38s plank. I also added 38s side planks and 22 knee pushups. I'm just starting to jump rope, so I did sets of 80, 50, 50, 75 with 30 seconds to rest between. I did a short pike drill, 100 pell shots with my right hand, 30 with my left. Other than that, I'm just trying to walk and doing extra laundry to make sure I'm using the stairs a bunch. I need to add in more cardio, but I'm coming back slow.
  • tenpinma
    tenpinma Posts: 17 Member
    Got some walking in, but did a bunch of stress eating trying to deal with elderly charge. Got a good walk in though!
  • Siubhansca
    Siubhansca Posts: 4 Member
    I looked up the number of calories burned shooting archery. 129 calories for only 20 minutes practice. Now that's incentive to practice more.