July 12th, 2014

Options
Good evening, all! I hope you're having a fantastic day. It was sunny and warm here, but I slept through it. Do you have any idea how exhausting it is to count hundreds of fake flowers for 8 hours?! That's what I did at work last night (we're a week away from inventory and we are prepping), and then I barely got in the door before crashing. I even got Justin to update my MFP for me. Apparently he forgot the group. So here I am, albeit, late again.

Our current numbers are:

451.78 miles/727.1 kilometers

Replies

• ScatterBrainedSpirit
    ScatterBrainedSpirit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add my info yesterday before clearing my pedometer, but today I have 2.99 miles.
  • mabybaby89
    mabybaby89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Counting for 8 hours? Ouch... that sounds a bit tedious. At least it's 8 hours less of fake flower counting to do later, though, lol. I spent most of today heading to and from work, and making/putting up flyers around campus for a friend of mine who's cat was diagnosed with chronic renal failure two weeks ago. She's selling Jerky to try to cover the vet expenses and asked if I could ask around school, and I figured flyers would do the job better.

6 miles biking
    4 miles walking (around campus and the river)
  • KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Walk = 10 km
    * Alzheimer Society Fundraising walk

TOTAL = 10 km

KT TOTAL SINCE JUNE 1st = 116.59 km
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,353 Member
    Options
    80 min Elliptical : 4 miles

exercise.png