NSV!!!

Options
So this week I headed out to the department stores to shop for clothes, since all of my size 22's look like tents on me. I tried on a 14/16 in the plus size department and that was still too loose. After wandering aimlessly around the store trying to figure out the "regular" women's section, I am happy to say I am a regular 14/16 pant and a large shirt!! I have not fit into this size since I was 19 years old!

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! The best feeling is saying goodbye to what I call the "chunky chick" store!
  • Ujj7
    Ujj7 Posts: 51
    Options
    So happy for you!
  • apelilag
    apelilag Posts: 30
    Options
    Awesome NSV! The best feeling is saying goodbye to what I call the "chunky chick" store!

So true! I felt a little lost at first because I could tell you where the plus size section in every store was but had no idea how to shop in the regular section. It was nice saying goodbye!
  • apelilag
    Options
    So happy for you!

Thank you!
  • lthoma01
    lthoma01 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is great! What a drag it is shopping when you have to go to the plus size departments!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Right on! That is great. I wish to be able to do that one day myself. You should be proud of yourself.:flowerforyou:
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV and one I hope to have one day soon. Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! The regular size section is a whole different world!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! How awesome is that. :smile:
  • apelilag
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I super excited to continue this journey!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I was so happy to not have to shop in the plus sizes anymore! Congratulations!!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I am not there yet, but that is one NSV I am seriously looking forward to! Congratulations!!! :)