New NSV

Options
Mangopickle
Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
So I was rubbing the back of my neck and shoulders and felt all these lumps. Vertebrae!!! Yes, turns out I do have a spinal column. This helps to offset the deplorable state of my boobs :)

Replies

• noelboquet
    noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL...save up girlie and u can fix that state of affairs lol wtg on having bones lol u will discover lots of bones !!! HIPS RIBS CLAVICALS....bonessssssssssss!!
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    LOL! Bones, and MUSCLES were under there too! I recently found my bicep! Who knew? And after a large investment in Victoria's Secret, at least "the girls" have lift under my clothes! Seems like false advertising, but I'll take what I can get! LOVE the new picture btw!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Love it! It's amazing what we all have hidden under that extra weight! :laugh: I still marvel daily at my collar bones! And yes I am aware I have been talking about my collar bones for probably a year now, but after so many years of not being able to see or feel them, I just can't help myself!
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A little off topic, but I was glad to see I had hips under all that blubber. I am top heavy and my stomach hung so low that I didn't realize I have curvy hips till now. Love looking at them and can't wait to see what else I discover. Pat I love touching my collar bones, I just randomly touch them.