June 13th, 2014

Options
Happy Friday the 13th!

So earlier in the week I was asked to work a 10 day stretch, starting last Sunday until next Wednesday, which would include 1 OT shift and a 4 day weekend at the end. I jumped at it! The next day, I was told that the information I had been given was wrong. The shift was from last Sunday to Thursday with Friday off, and then Sunday to Wednesday with a 3 day weekend. After some consideration I opted out because I don't do well with only having one day off on overnights. Fast forward to last night, and I am asked if I can work an extra shift tonight, giving me one day off. What does this brilliant individual say? Why, yes, of course. Ugh. I really need to learn to say no once in awhile...

Anyway, here are our numbers for today:

473.85 miles/762.6 kilometers

I am now off to bed for a few hours, as I babysit this afternoon. Have a good one, all!:wink:

Replies

• ScatterBrainedSpirit
    ScatterBrainedSpirit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My miles: 6.13
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know how easy it is to say yes for any number of reasons. I have used the excuse that I need to talk to my husband about changing "our" plans. I use that to stall for time and talk to DH about the change even if it only involves not watching a favorite show together.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    6.18 miles
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,353 Member
    Options
    80 sec plank / 40 tricep dips / 40 mountain climbers
    Elliptical Trainer 70 min 616 calories / Swimming, treading water, moderate effort 60 min 235 calories
    Total calories 852
    swimming, treading water – 49 x 60 = 2,940
    elliptical trainer – 203 x 70 = 14,210
    Total = 17150

exercise.png