It's Friday, and how are we all doing?

tenpinma
tenpinma Posts: 17 Member
I know I decided to jump on the 30 day challenge bandwagon and added the plank challenge. Ow is all I can say.

Replies

• www.womansday.com/sex-relatioships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923 thought you all might find this as entertaining as I did ;) was looking up ways to burn calories and look what I found :)
  • I'm still doing the 30 day ab challenge, but I'm worried I'm topping out at day 13. With my current condition, I think I may have to repeat this day a couple of times and then try to step up. It may turn into the 60 day challenge for me. I'm feeling exhausted, so I'm not sure whether I'll manage my cardio. My daughter's been sick and I'm worried she may have given it to me. I did get my pushups and pell work done, but here's hoping I can get the jump rope in.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    I find that with challenges, it's better (for me) to repeat the day until I master it. I did C25K and had to repeat W5D3 at least three times before I could do it. After that, it was easy peasy!
  • That seems like excellent advice. I missed yesteday, as my daughter was in the hospital, but I'm going to pick back up with day 13 until it's easier.