TurboFire or P90X3?

Options
missylectro
missylectro Posts: 448 Member
Which one should I do first? My goal is weight loss.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    It really is your personal preference. Turbo Fire is pretty much just cardio and there are a few long workouts. P90X3 is more like circuit training and the workouts are only 30 minutes. Weight loss is going to come from calories in vs calories out so any workout program will help with that and get you fit, just do something that seems the most interesting to you. :)
  • bremca28
    bremca28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The woman on TurboFire annoys the **** out I me!! I can't stomach the videos! Bouncing around the sole time like a damn ding bat gone wild! This is my personal opinion. I feel like sure you burn calories flipping your hair around like a dumb bimbo but your gonna get better physique with Tony Horton! He is sarcastic and kind of an *kitten* with some of his thoughts but also awesome. The results are amazing. I couldn't take doing hip hop abs either though cause how Shaun T acted...but I like Insanity and T25 lol
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I Love Turbo Fire and Chalene is the best! You will burn a ton of Calories with Turbofire. The Trainers are both Great!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I can see Chalene being annoying to some but I like her and she's definitely not a dumb bimbo. She's actually a very smart business woman and Beachbody is lucky to have made tons of money off her programs.
  • LWBanks
    LWBanks Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would definitely recommend Turbofire! It's an awesome program and it's what I used to lose the weight. My husband does P90X3 and I have done some of those with him. They are good but not as much fun. Turbofire is hard but more exciting!