Any mother's out there?

Options
sweetv1smith
sweetv1smith Posts: 21 Member
Hi All,

I'm a new mother (Again), living in the midlands (Rugeley), looking for some new friends and support.

Pls do add me.

Replies

• emmaxbon
    emmaxbon Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I live in Northern Ireland, mum to a 3 year old girl and step mum to an 11 year old girl.

I've added you :)
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Have added you :)
  • iWorkout4Vino
    iWorkout4Vino Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've added you :)
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiya, 36 year old mum of 12 yr old daughter here. Friend request sent x
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of an 8 year old. Friend request sent
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm an old mum and grandma to a gorgeous nearly 2 years old little girl :heart: have sent you an f/r xx
  • JenniJones1312
    Options
    I'm mum to a 3 year old and a 4 week old, need as much support as I can get as have approximately 5 stone to lose, so feel free to add me anyone!
  • shellysmely
    shellysmely Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a mom of 2, an 11 year old a 3 year old, I have been trying to lose the baby weight for 11 years now but I'm FINALY getting there :) I'd love to meet some new friends on their journeys so don't hesitate to add me :) xx
  • sassafrasroots
    Options
    Hello! I'm mum to a 6 year old. I've added you :)
  • tomorrowstrength
    Options
    hi All, I am a mum to a 3 year old girl and have about 3 stone to lose, I keep getting started and then losing drive, but I really need to focus! I've sent a few FRs to those who said they were open to them. please feel free to add me too. x
  • loopy12355
    loopy12355 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I am a mum to 3 girls (22,21,12) I also have 2 grandchildren (Ollie 4 and Tilly 16 months).
    I am 39 from Lincoln uk and looking for some buddies also to help me with my weight loss.
    I am looking to loose 5 stone.

Please also feel free to add me. :)
  • elliemcc11
    elliemcc11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum to a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old. Feel free to add me :)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Hi all,

I am a mum to my 5 year old son. I have an open diary and love this app! So far i have lost just over 100lbs but still got a little bit to go and am very DETERMINED! Feel free to add me if you are looking for an encouraging pal on here
  • Suzie0804
    Suzie0804 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, im a mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy, looking to lose the weight i put on after stopping breastfeeding, :( i unfortunately continued to eat loads after lol feel free to add :)
  • 81Nicky
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum to a 9yr daughter and 2yr son. Looking for new friends too. I'm in Northants. Feel free to add ladies xxx
  • ClaudiaM2015
    ClaudiaM2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mum to a 4yrs old daughter. Today I started my journey of losing 4 stone in 12 months. I've lost weight before (always putting it back on eventually) but I want this to be the last time!

Wish me luck!
    Claudia xx
  • PotterMrs
    PotterMrs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum of two boys aged 9 & 7 - feel free to add me xx
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi I am mum to 6 yr old an 10 month old, need too loose around 3-4 stones
  • kirstymariefellows89
    Options
    Hello. I'm mummy to two little boys - Benny (2.5yrs) and Rory (8months) :)
    Feel free to add me.
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am an old mother, grandmother and great grandmother! I have 28lbs to lose and need help! I am also disabled!