week 8 goals and reward

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
Well, this is it, the last full week of the challenge. There aren't too many of us here anymore, but doing this group has definitely kept me that bit more accountable, which is great.

My goals for this week are pretty similar to the last few weeks:

Nutrition: finish up my Whole30 without relying on Larabars (I ate three yesterday. Sigh.)

Fitness: Finish up the 30 Day Shred video. Level three is so hard, I'll have to keep working at it, but I am almost done the 30-day part!

Wellness: Keep on reading my novel. I want to pick it up at least 3 times!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, Time flies!! I am not where I wanted to be at this time. I am going to Florida this week- woohoo!!! I would like to be at least 5 lbs lighter, but I will still be wearing a bikini and be pretty confident about it. My mantra is something like work hard in preparation, and when you arrive, exude confidence because you only live once!

Fitness goal- strength workouts 3x this week
    nutrition goal- start working carbs lower in my diet, I am transitioning into a higher fat and protein diet (the bulletproof diet)
    wellness goal- I just got a new journal yesterday! It's called the Five Minute Journal and I highly recommend, it will change your life if you don't have an awareness/gratitude/planning habit already. This first week I want to use it every day and really carve out a couple minutes to do it thoughtfully.
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I like your mantra JoyfulToday! Life is too short to get caught up on perfection, especially when we are so hard on ourselves. Enjoy your trip!

I forgot to put down a reward - next week, just before I leave for the wedding, I will be treating myself big time. I'm booking a mani/pedi today, and I also plan to do a little bit of shopping :)

Have a great end to the challenge everyone! By my calculations we have exactly one week left (including today).

E