Turbo Fire Advance Classes

SusanJenai
SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
Hollo I'm thinking about getting the Turbo Fire Advanced Classes, does anyone have them? (Fire 60, HIIT 30, Upper & Lower body Sculpt) How do u like them?

Thanks for your input in advance...

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Fire 60 is my favorite TF workout, there are four hiits, very high energy and the combos seemed shorter than the other Fire workouts. Hiit 30 is good also. Even though I finished the whole program a year ago, Fire 60 and Hiit 30 are still part of my overall workout routine, that also includes weight training. I didn't like the sculpt workouts, only because I prefer using real weights. Some time ago I actually found on YouTube a woman who recorded and posted a video of herself doing Fire 60. You may try to find it to get an idea of what its like. Good luck.
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Fire 60 is my favorite TF workout, there are four hiits, very high energy and the combos seemed shorter than the other Fire workouts. Hiit 30 is good also. Even though I finished the whole program a year ago, Fire 60 and Hiit 30 are still part of my overall workout routine, that also includes weight training. I didn't like the sculpt workouts, only because I prefer using real weights. Some time ago I actually found on YouTube a woman who recorded and posted a video of herself doing Fire 60. You may try to find it to get an idea of what its like. Good luck.

Thank you Dym123, you gave me a good idea of what to expect and I diffinetly want to try it. I dont like the sculpt workouts either, I get more out of using weights too. However; I do like Core 20 though, that a pretty good core and total body worlout.
  • kelseyfagerland3
    kelseyfagerland3 Posts: 2 Member
    Does anyone know if it is possible to order just the Advanced DVD's separately? I can't seem to find them on the Beachbody website.
  • I loveeeee TurboFire 60. It's definitely my favorite!!!! <3
  • crybabyfancy
    crybabyfancy Posts: 19 Member
    Currently I'm doing -> TurboFire® / Fire 45 Class 61833839.png