What are everyone's favorite Disney movies?

Options
Mine are 101 dalmatians, Pocahontas, sleeping beauty, and the parent trap. Haha but honestly, I like all classic Disney movies, probably because I grew up on them. I guess I just have really good memories of when I would visit my grandparents who had an entire collection on videotape, and my grandmother and I would watch them together :)

Replies

• disneybrass
    Options
    Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Lady and the Tramp .... I could go on. Oh and are we including Pixar? All of the Toy Story movies are my fav's as far as Pixar is concerned. Like you, I love them all, But these are the ones that really have my heart. :heart:
  • Mishka0321
    Options
    My little brother loves all the Pixar movies, especially toy story! Haha but obviously not into the princess ones like me :) I still have to watch lady and the tramp with him. He'd probably like that one!
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hercules
    Lilo & Stitch
    Leroy & Stitch
    Meet the Robinsons
    The Black Cauldron
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Beauty and the Beast
    Princess and the Frog
    Tangled
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've never met a Disney movie that I didn't like.... but a few faves are: Brave, Lilo and Stitch, Saving Mr. Banks, The Princess Diaries, Tangled, Toy Story, Mary Poppins, Monsters Inc and Monsters University
  • SwiitiPi
    SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm old school. Love me some Snow White
  • CarlaK69
    CarlaK69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella, I also like Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and so many others. It is too hard to pick just one.
  • dizneygrl
    dizneygrl Posts: 5
    Options
    Alice, Bambi fox and the hound and ANYTHING WALT HIMSELF SAW OVER. Although, Belle is my favorite character...lol
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I really love all of them but I think the Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Robin Hood and Brave are my most favorites, at the moment anywas
  • corinnecarley
    corinnecarley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    peter pan!
  • jstsayno
    jstsayno Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just watched Beauty and the Beast this past week - just got the Blu-Ray. I loved it again! Tangled, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp and Ratatouille are favorites for sure! Glad to see this group. Just started with a new Fitbit and My Fitness Pal. Now if I could get to a Disney Park I'd have an awesome step count day!
    :wink: