How's Everyone Doing?

I've been stuck on the same weight for last week or so, and it didn't help that I ate over 3,000 calories yesterday. Luckily, I did level one of 30 day shred yesterday (if that makes any difference). But today, I've been doing well so far :) Hope all is well with you guys!!

Replies

• I'm doing ok. Sounds like you had a rough day yesterday, but it was only one day. You'll get back on track and it will be ok.

I'm having a tough time with my diet that my trainer put me on. I'm craving carbs like crazy. I went to Macy's on State Street today and almost died walking past the Dunkin the in CTA station. They had a tray full of the strawberry doughnuts with sprinkles, and that is my jam. Breakfast is the worst meal of the day. I'm so sick of eggs and meat. FH found a fake pancake recipe made with cream cheese and eggs. We're going to buy some sugar-free syrup and try it tomorrow. I'm just so bored of eating. Nothing is SUPER appealing. My biggest success was finding that if I mix a tablespoon of cashew butter, a teaspoon of cocoa powder and half a packet of monk fruit in the raw, I basically get nutella. That doesn't make up for the lack of doughnuts, cupcakes and pasta in my life, though. I continue losing, but eating sucks now. And I don't just get hungry when I need to refuel. I crash and get dizzy. This diet blows.

I've scheduled a cheat day for Wednesday. It is the light at the end of the tunnel for me. I am going to eat pasta with my brother while he's in town.

Stay strong. It will all be worth it in the end.
  • Hang in there, ladies! We can do this :)

But yeah, things with me are up and down. I'll be doing well and then the night binges will strike and derail me. I just wish I could find the consistency of eating well and working out that I had earlier in the year. I lost it in April and I just can't get it back. Bleh.

My first dress fitting is on Wednesday (the big day is two months from today!!!). I wasn't expecting the dress to come in until the end of the month. I'm nervous!