Replies

• wonderwomen888
    Options
    day 2 of 100
    60 mins of treadmill ,
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You are doing great! Day 2 of the 100 is completed for me. 32 minutes on the treadmill. I will probably be back later to add more. Getting ready to head to the hospital to meet my twin grandsons..:-)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    20min p90x core synergy.. not good but it's an effort.
    dollar in envelope and star on my calendar
    recorded a 1 on my checkin .. yesterday I managed a 3.. (1 for core challenge. 2 then 3 for additional workouts no matter how small)
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I got in walking today. I used yesterday as a kind of rest day for mental health and physical health. So far today I have gotten in 6,025 steps. My goal for my "Feel Better Now" class, chronic illness management, was to walk at least 15,000 steps for the week with one day as a rest day. Next week, I'm upping my goal, which starts on Thursday. I was going to do the stairs circuit, but the pain in my chest was too much to to try once quiet hours ended. Sooooo....for today, 6,025 steps. :bigsmile: More to come later!:wink:

@wonderwoman88 - Nice job on the treadmill. That is an awesome time.
    @jerber160 - P90X seems to me to be a hard program, be proud of the time you managed to get in on it, even if you didn't complete the program. You'll get there. I like your system. I might start up something similar, only I think I'll have to do it at like 15 cents at a time as a dollar would be too high for me.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    great job, to everyone who is doing something instead of nothing today! i went to a HIIT class this morning (45 minutes of constant sweat!). so far only 3586 steps on my vivofit, but the day is young... :) i'll also do day 17 of my neila rey core challenge and hope to get outside for a walk before it gets over 90 degrees outside (which is almost unbearable with the humidity... gah!).
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    recorded a 1 on my checkin .. yesterday I managed a 3.. (1 for core challenge. 2 then 3 for additional workouts no matter how small)

I love Core Synergistics now, but hated it the first time, I couldn't do any of the moves lol! xoxo
  • jerber160
    Options

add 66minutes mowing lawn for 776 calories according to hrm...

KILL IT PEEPS
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Day 2...walked a mall (too hot outside here) and got in 9291 steps....a bit short of 10,000 but close!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone xoxo I did P90X3 Agility X. I have a beetroot head now (does anyone else get that after exercising? lol)

See you tomorrow!
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am so motivated by everyone's post! Let's keep going !
  • jerber160
    Options
    I am so motivated by everyone's post! Let's keep going !

don't get mad but I'm about to burst your bubble.. It's day two.. I hate you all. If I could come to every home town and individually push you under a fast moving vehicle I would.. except my arms are so sore they are not functioning from the piddly little workouts I've attempted, my legs and back are KILLING me and I can't breathe. I I think I'd better start logging motrin under my calorie intake I'm taking so many. Heaven help me... ON TO TOMORROW OYE.. and cybaby.. that beautiful smile seems to have taken on aspects of an evil leer. GAAA
  • MrsVance120
    Options
    Yesterday I went to an hour Bootcamp; today I walked for 40 minutes. Very hot both days!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Got it done! 45 minutes 3.25 mile walk! Couldn't work out till after work and then I finished up just before dark, but it's done! 98 more days to go. Keep pushing forward everyone.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You are doing great! Day 2 of the 100 is completed for me. 32 minutes on the treadmill. I will probably be back later to add more. Getting ready to head to the hospital to meet my twin grandsons..:-)

@Cybaby1...
    Congrats on the twin grandsons! :happy:
  • jerber160
    Options

@Cybaby1...
    Congrats on the twin grandsons! :happy:

big congratulations on the kiddies!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    June 17th:
    15min walk

Bah...TOM...so much pain :sad: