What are you expecting at E3?

Options
Gilbrod
Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
My favorite event is here again. Time to see the news, the presentations, the debacles and everything else I love about gaming. I hope to here great things about Zelda, Smash Bros and The Order 1886. If Naughty Dogs new game is another Uncharted, sign me up! What are you guys looking forward to?

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping SmashBrothers combined with MarioKart8 will be enough to bring up WiiU sales. I haven't felt the need to get one yet myself, but I hate to see Nintendo falling so far behind. I was really hoping SquareEnix would show Kingdom Hearts 3, but I've heard that it's probably not going to happen. I'm also interested to see whats going to be said about oculus rift and other VR headsets.

My biggest hope is that there isn't another call of duty/battlefield/halo style game. I'm so tired of military FPS titles.
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Really REALLY looking forward to Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth. Love love love Civ games.

Nothing on the consoles really excite me anymore. I used to get super jazzed up for new games coming out for consoles when I was young (16 bit, 32 bit days), but anymore I'm a PC gamer. The only thing that could bring me back to consoles would be fun platformer games like the old Spyro/Crash Bandicoot type games. Far too many shooters out there for my tastes.
  • FairlyOddChelle
    FairlyOddChelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Since all the press conferences are done with, I will say what I loved the most: Metal Gear Solid V. I not only loved the trailer, just seeing more of this game that feels like it's taking FOREVER to come out, but the interview with Hideo was interesting, as well. I'm just excited for an open world MGS.

I also really like Nintendo's stuff, which kind of surprised me. I haven't played a Mario Party game in ages and will most likely be picking that up. I liked the use of the Wii Gamepad, seems like it'll be fun. With Ubisoft's conference, I was intrigued by the use of a cell phone to add players to Just Dance 2015. Not that I'd ever really like more than 4 people that want to play that game (usually the 4 play maximum allows other people to take a break), but seems kind of neat. I wanna know how it scores one by just being on their wrist.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I expect nothing. I was so psyched about the entire Oculus Rift project. And then they sold out, won't get fooled again.

Unless they have an ED-209 for realz.

tumblr_m0qbk66QeU1r5ur0ho1_500.gif
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Wait what happened with the Oculus Rift?

I don't care about anything else except a Fallout 4 announcement. Oh and Mortal Kombat X!
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Oculus VR was bought out by Facebook for around 2 billion dollars... I guess this means get ready for Virtual Farmville and tons of pointless ads to be included in your Oculus Rift bundle

when-you-wave-at-a-dog-being-walked-and-the-owner-waves-back.gif
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Parried >:(

deniedt.gif
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I expect nothing. I was so psyched about the entire Oculus Rift project. And then they sold out, won't get fooled again.

Unless they have an ED-209 for realz.

tumblr_m0qbk66QeU1r5ur0ho1_500.gif

Would that be the old stop motion capture ED-209, or the CGI ED-209? I was happy to see Uncharted 4 be announced. None of those were ever boring. Smash Bros! I tried it out in the Nintendo Store a this Saturday. Al I can say is...WOW!!!!! Splatoon was also a nice surprise. I could see myself playing that. Diablo 3 on PS4 can't come quick enough. Someone told me to look into No Man's Sky. I did and it looked boring as *kitten*!!!
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had my fingers crossed for "Fallout 4"....
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    E3 felt strange without some new piece of hardware being unveiled. It was all games... and a pile of them won't hit until next year. Strangely, no one game stood out as best in show. I wonder what the big hit from this E3 will end up being? The new Unchareted and The Order 1886 look good but I'm worried about The Order being able to deliver the goods. Those cinematic trailers look good but I hope the gameplay holds up.

Also multiplayer Assassin's Creed in the campaign? Unity looks so cool.
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L4D3!
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Oculus VR was bought out by Facebook for around 2 billion dollars... I guess this means get ready for Virtual Farmville and tons of pointless ads to be included in your Oculus Rift bundle

when-you-wave-at-a-dog-being-walked-and-the-owner-waves-back.gif

Wow, so freaking lame.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The new Far Cry looks pretty awesome. I'm also going to pick up GTA V for PS4 when it comes out, that game is just fun to cut on and goof off with. Also can't wait for Destiny. I'm a recent PS convert, so the new uncharted will be my first. Also stoked for PS Now so I can play some previous gen titles.