How and When to Get PiYo

Options
LWBanks
LWBanks Posts: 20 Member
Hi Everyone!

I am so glad you have joined the PiYo group and I am really looking forward to going through this fitness program together! If you haven't already, please visit the site:

fitlifepursuits.com/piyo

and enter your email information to receive an update on when this program is going to be available and be entered to win a FREE PiYo kit!

As far as I know, it is going to be available on June 23rd and there will be different packages available, the basic package costing $59.85 which includes 8 workouts (plus one bonus if you purchase through the link above), a nutrition guide, and a workout calendar.

This program is going to last 60 days and will use only bodyweight movements so no equipment is required! It will create a lean, sculpted body and improve your flexibility and strength! Who doesn't want that?!

I would like us to all try to start the program on July 7th so we are doing it together! Which means you should purchase as soon as it releases to be sure you receive it in time!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Lindsey

Replies

• 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm eager to start, and it'll be fun to be part of a group of others doing it.
  • becujo
    becujo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm impatient to try this program! I finish Focus T25 next week so it should be good timing. Will be new to doing this type of exercise but only could Chalene motivate me to try this. Hope it'll be worth the wait.
  • Kakakayla13
    Kakakayla13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!! I LOVE Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. :)
  • LWBanks
    LWBanks Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Stay tuned everyone! I am getting word that PiYo may be available for purchase TOMORROW 6/19!!

I want to make sure I explain your options so you get the best bang for your buck, so check in to this group tomorrow before purchasing and I will update you!
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just bought PiYo today! Anybody feel free to add me - it's always nice to have people on your home page going through the same stuff as you! :)

Looking forward to starting this challenge!