Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3 Wednesday June 18, 2014

Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
It's hump day! How are you all feeling so far?

Replies

• rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Day 3: Early Morning 4 mile Run DONE! I'm in Southern Cal, so it felt great to get out before the heat. Feeling good. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and gets in a super workout! :happy:
  • Day 3 out of 100
    25 mins Jillian michaels shred it with weights 7 lb kettlebell
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    i'm sore from my class yesterday but cardio helps - did 35 minutes on the elliptical and will do day 18 of my core challenge (push-ups, planks, etc.), in addition to getting my 10,000 steps in (6123 so far...). have a great day, everyone!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    arms are functioning today.. I was able to carry some groceries without too much pain. so far I did my elliptical 44 min....with some sweet reggae music and Jammin' kicked in just when it was time for cool down.. KILL IT.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Hi
    I went on vacation for 4 days (full of travelling and standing in queue for 10hrs continuously) for a ritual for my son. And i took two days to recover frm fatigue. Today i m back on wagon. I hv done 30 min walk along vth 15 min yoga surya namaskar and core challemge.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Got some walking in at work today......Will work on other activities tomoro!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Yoga day for me today - felt good! Hope you are all having an awesome day! xo
  • Cybaby1
    Day 3 done! I spent 32 minutes on my treadmill.
  • Day 3 out of 100
    25 mins Jillian michaels shred it with weights 7 lb kettlebell
    adding more exercise
    18 mins of walking/running on treadmill
  • jerber160
    arms are functioning today.. I was able to carry some groceries without too much pain. so far I did my elliptical 44 min....with some sweet reggae music and Jammin' kicked in just when it was time for cool down.. KILL IT.

I feel OK. I'm feeling trapped in my body and know I need to stretch... and because of this challenge I DID! only about 20 minutes but got a little bit loosened up...I'm recording a 2 for the day... plus another dollar in the envelope...
  • By the skin of my teeth... 20 minutes walking up and down the driveway. I wanted to be able to post that I met the challenge goal today (or, yesterday by 3 minutes now). I had been driving to Columbus & back earlier, started walking almost as soon as I got home. :)
  • Cybaby1
    Outstanding!!!!
  • jerber160
    By the skin of my teeth... 20 minutes walking up and down the driveway. I wanted to be able to post that I met the challenge goal today (or, yesterday by 3 minutes now). I had been driving to Columbus & back earlier, started walking almost as soon as I got home. :)
    wunderbar
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    June 18th
    30 DS L2 D9
    30 Day Challenge D3
    20min walk
    extra 25min walk :flowerforyou: