Monday 6/16 daily check in

Options
Becre8tive
Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
I have been a good girl yesterday, even though a glass of wine was on my mind...I didn't go for it.

I know this is going to sound awful, but my biggest problem will be to find something that I like as much as wine.

A glass of wine (and more) just became a habit in the evenings

Replies

• mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Last night I watched a video with my granddaughter and it was relaxing as she laid in my arms:smile: I wanted a glass a wine because it's what I do to relax, but I did fine without it. That was a good feeling this morning to know I went to sleep without my wine.

Happy to be doing this together it help to know that I have to tell it, if I have it.
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    4 glasses of wine on Sunday night and finished the last glass on Monday night.

Next weekend I have to restrict to 3 glasses and none on week nights.
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Last night I didn't do anything special to avoid having a drink of wine or any other alcoholic beverages, I just did not have any and I am happy to say I slept through the night. I hope this goal help me with my prayers for self control. Which I know I need with everything I do.

FEELING PROUD OF MYSELF:flowerforyou:
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    I was "out of order" yesterday. I woke up with fever and a cold and spent almost all day in bed. I knocked myself out with flu meds and slept fine.

Sorry, for not checking in yesterday!
  • crsrchk
    crsrchk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So glad you started this group...I think the excess beer calories have been my downfall. I am determined to change that!
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    So glad you started this group...I think the excess beer calories have been my downfall. I am determined to change that!

In my case it's wine. I have a small glass in the evening and then 2 or 3. I am certain that's my downfall as well, that's why I don't lose that much.

Glad you are here!