Thursday check in

Options
Becre8tive
Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
I think I sleep better when I don't drink alcohol. No wine yesterday either, but I was tempted for a while.

I am wine-less since 4 days and I have a feeling I might feel like a special treat tomorrow or on Saturday.

Replies

• bslyce
    bslyce Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job!! Same here, I haven't had a drink since Saturday and I also sleep much better when I don't drink any alcohol. Tonight is going to be tough though - we have a happy hour for a co-worker who is leaving for our London office. :grumble:
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    Great job!! Same here, I haven't had a drink since Saturday and I also sleep much better when I don't drink any alcohol. Tonight is going to be tough though - we have a happy hour for a co-worker who is leaving for our London office. :grumble:

Mykizmoms wrote this when we started this group

>>>Check in the morning to record your success from the night before and don't feel bad if you slip just know that you loss the glass that weekend.<<<.

It gives me a better feeling. It's not like I CAN NOT have that at all, this way it's a choice and no big deal. If something is totally forbidden it just becomes too interesting for me :-)

I am sure you will be fine! Have fun!
  • granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    2 beers last night but it was my birthday and we had pizza.
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    2 beers last night but it was my birthday and we had pizza.

Happy belated Birthday!
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in Wednesday night went well Nothing to drink. And I did not overeat.