More friends who Crossfit and log daily.

Options
ashleearoha
ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
I'd love to be friends on MFP with more people who crossfit and log their food daily! Preferably a cleaner sort of diet, even a bit paleo. I don't follow paleo strictly myself, allowing some dairy and grains. Anyway, I log my food and exercise daily and would love some inspiration from you guys :)

Replies

• garzapat1005
    garzapat1005 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do two a days I want to go to regionals next year! I eat fairly clean, not strictly paleo, I do eat rice and grains myself.
  • ashleearoha
    Options
    I do two a days I want to go to regionals next year! I eat fairly clean, not strictly paleo, I do eat rice and grains myself.

Awesome, thanks for adding me :) I love your diary.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, not the worlds cleanest eater but with trying to manage both Crossfit and long distance cycling at the moment I'm fine with eating a fair amount of carbs.
  • ashlando
    ashlando Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I crossfit and log daily (for the most part). I am not 100% paleo but watch what I eat and try to keep my caloric intake around 1600-1800 a day.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

You pretty much can't to Paleo and be one of the elite Crossfitters. None of them eat strict paleo, you need to many carbs to fuel those two-a-days.
  • garzapat1005
    garzapat1005 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree, I tried just did not have the energy to get through felt to sluggish! Now that I have started eating more grains and carbs the energy is way better. Now the only prob I have is eating enough food! According to eat to perform I should be consuming 2867, that is a bit scary I can hardly consume 2000!!!
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    We can be friends.
  • FWMagicMike
    FWMagicMike Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am going to begin logging my food daily again as well. I find that the more I am checking out these boards... I have the time to punch it in.

I do a strict vegan diet :noway: <--- yes way :tongue:
  • ashleearoha
    Options
    Yay thanks guys :)
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) I've only missed 3 or 4 days of logging and also am known to do 2 a days :smile:
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also do long distance cycling so eat my share of carbs, I log daily.
  • marykellymires
    marykellymires Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm not entirely diligent in my logging all the time, but I love CrossFit and defend it frequently around these parts...
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Always available for an add. I CF at least 3x/week adding in 3 days/week of running and 2 other lifting days in Prep for a competition. getting back to logging fully 7 days instead of 5.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I am a new crossfitter, just finished foundations. I log daily, feel free to add me!
  • butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Always looking for other lady lifting friends too!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm not entirely diligent in my logging all the time, but I love CrossFit and defend it frequently around these parts...

I can vouch for that last part :)
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I could use more crossfit friends as well...I'm not very diligent at logging, I don't always log my workouts, but I'll support anyone on my FL.
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started Crossfit a few weeks ago and love it so far, would also like to have more friends with similar fitness interests. I don't eat paleo but do cook a lot at home and log daily.
  • lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Crssfit 3-4 times per week and log all my food daily. Been having a ****ty food weekend but usually try to stay "clean" but I do eat greek yoghurt, rice, and on the weekends gluten free bread if i go out for brunch :)xx