Looking for friends for support

Options
Hi, I'm 25 years old and married with one child. I'm looking for female friends.

I've packed on some unwanted pounds over the last few years & I'm ready to lose them for good.

Please add me if you'd like support. My stats are: 5'4 & currently 187 lbs. My first goal is 155 lbs. Ultimately, I'd love to be back below 140 like I was ages ago!

Replies

• GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have considerably more to lose than you, but you are more than welcome to add me :) I'm also 25 and married. My kids are 4 and 5.
  • daniellemetz521
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. I'm about the same height and have similar weight goals. I love to give support/encouragement and would love it in return! :drinker:
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 32 with one child and haven't lost any pregnancy weight. :huh:
  • lawademo
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I have 3 kids and am ready to lose the baby weight. I could use the support :)
  • radiance526
    radiance526 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 27 and I have 3 kids and I am also married. Support is always good to have!
  • jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I am 29 and have a very busy 3 yo girl. It's definitely challenging fitting in exercise with little ones.
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm 5'4 but need to lose about 20 lbs more than that. I have a 6 yo, 1 yo and newborn
  • Briubbly
    Briubbly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) 24 with a 6week old loosing the baby weight!