My new summer "do"(NSV)

Options
Thaeda
Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
I got a summer hair cut I have been DYING to get.... but had to wait til I had less "face". I am down to one chin now.... and my face is less round, so I went for it!! My profile pic shows the new "do"!!

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's really cute! Now that my face is thinner, I'm going the opposite way and letting mine grow out some. I've several people tell me that I need more hair since I have less face. I love your cut! You look so cute!
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Cute! I am doing the opposite now that I've had VSG - going for longer locks :)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Super cute!
  • Thaeda
    Options
    That's really cute! Now that my face is thinner, I'm going the opposite way and letting mine grow out some. I've several people tell me that I need more hair since I have less face. I love your cut! You look so cute!

Thanks! I like short hair-- it is less bother! I might try to grow it out when the weather gets cooler. :)
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Cute! I am doing the opposite now that I've had VSG - going for longer locks :)

You and Pawood!! :)
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Super cute!

TY! :)
  • authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It looks really good on you. Enjoy!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Your new "do" and the new you look great Thaeda. I instantly noticed the dramatic change in your profile picture. :smile:
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yeah...that's a really good style on you!
    I bet itll be so much easier to take care of...Ive always wanted hair that I could just quickly do something with it but no such luck!
    I'm waiting for at least 1/2 of me to come off before I attempt something short...I cant even imagine how good the breeze would feel on the back of my neck and not having so much hair to deal with!
    I know I would let mine grow out for the colder season...I would need all the insulation I could get by that time (Ive heard that when people lose weight their body temps change).
  • Thaeda
    Options
    It looks really good on you. Enjoy!

Thanks much!
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Your new "do" and the new you look great Thaeda. I instantly noticed the dramatic change in your profile picture. :smile:

TY!! I feel very sassy!! LOL
  • Thaeda
    Options
    Yeah...that's a really good style on you!
    I bet itll be so much easier to take care of...Ive always wanted hair that I could just quickly do something with it but no such luck!
    I'm waiting for at least 1/2 of me to come off before I attempt something short...I cant even imagine how good the breeze would feel on the back of my neck and not having so much hair to deal with!
    I know I would let mine grow out for the colder season...I would need all the insulation I could get by that time (Ive heard that when people lose weight their body temps change).

I have not experienced being cold more than usual, but I might try growing it out into the fall/winter. Who knows? :)
  • GraceByMySide
    GraceByMySide Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Chic! I've always wanted to have a pixie cut. Alas, I am growing long, too. Not because of the surgery. Just have been growing/cutting/growing/cutting the last 5 years and just got it out longer again. Maybe if I lose too much hair (God forbid!!), I'll cut it, again!! LOL
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You are all making me self conscious with all of this hair talk!

I have been considering going completely shaved, but for now I'll stick with the almost none!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You are all making me self conscious with all of this hair talk!

I have been considering going completely shaved, but for now I'll stick with the almost none!

You are too funny ryple111. lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: