Ways to keep positive?

So I'm keeping more or less on track and have noticed a 2 lb difference already, but I'm hitting that moment where the small change just seems to point out how big the task is. I'm feeling a little depressed and overwhelmed about everything. Would any of you folks like to share strategies for staying positive and focused? I could use them!

Replies

• tenpinma
    tenpinma Posts: 17 Member
    Try on clothes. I haven't lost anything weight-wise in 3 weeks, HOWEVER, my sports bras no longer fit. There is gapage on the upper side of the cups. Under arm measurement has gone down a bit, and ribcage measurement has gone down. These bras are only 4 months old.

3 pairs of pants that I bought in JANUARY don't fit. I went to button them up and realized that the front of my pants was a good 2-3 inches away from me. But the tape measure hasn't moved.

And no weight loss.

BUT. These changes are small, and the small changes WILL result in HUGE changes in body shape eventually. I've been arguing with my body for about 2 years now, and just finally getting to see steady results. Muscle weighs more than fat, so I'm still going through the transition, and sometimes will gain inches only to lose a pound or two. Then I lose the weight.

And I get downhearted. I know I have 40 pounds to go to my ultimate goal and it won't be easy. Or fast.

But my BRAS DON'T FIT!!!! They are too damn big. 38D HERE I COME!! Probably in October. *sigh*
  • Siubhansca
    Siubhansca Posts: 4 Member
    Now that the weather is starting to get hotter and muggier I can already feel the water weight go on. This is a major problem for me. So I will eat more watermelon and add lemon juice to my drinks. Hopefully it wont make me too frustrated. And water in my feet and ankles is not fat on my body.