PiYo is available NOW!!

Options
LWBanks
LWBanks Posts: 20 Member
PiYo is now available!!!!

If you do not already have a Beachbody coach that you interact with, I would love to be your coach as we go through this program together!! I will do my best to support you, encourage you, and motivate you through your journey! It doesn't cost you anything extra to have me as your coach! You have a few buying options for the PiYo program:

1. Piyo DVD Package (Base Kit) $59.85. This includes 8 workouts on 3 DVDs (and one bonus workout if you purchase through a coach), a nutrition guide, and 60-Day workout calendar.

To get the PiYo Base Kit copy and paste the following link into your browser:

fitlifepursuits.com/piyo-base

After you add your selection to your cart and select "checkout" you will be prompted to sign in or create an account. On the portion under "coach referral", you should see my name, Lindsey Banks, listed as your coach. If you don't, please enter my screename: LWBanks, email: lindsey@fitlifepursuits.com OR Coach I.D.: 304227 and you should see my name appear!

2. PiYo Deluxe DVD Kit $119.70. Includes the same workouts as Base Kit PLUS 2 additional workouts, strength slides and booties, and a yoga mat!

To get the PiYo Deluxe kit, copy and paste the following link into your browser:

fitlifepursuits.com/piyo-deluxe

After you add your selection to your cart and select "checkout" you will be prompted to sign in or create an account. On the portion under "coach referral", you should see my name, Lindsey Banks, listed as your coach. If you don't, please enter my screename: LWBanks, email: lindsey@fitlifepursuits.com OR Coach I.D.: 304227 and you should see my name appear!

3. Challenge Pack $140: This includes the same workouts as the Base Kit PLUS a month's supply of Shakeology.

What is Shakeology? It's a meal replacement shake that provides complete nutrition through 70 natural ingredients. You replace one meal a day with the shake (I drink it for breakfast every day). It will help you lose weight, reduce cravings, increase enegry levels, and promote regularity. It's like taking a meal replacement shake, protein shake, and multivitamin in one! It comes in different flavors...strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, greenberry, tropical strawberry, vegan chocolate, vegan tropical strawberry, and vegan vanilla. You choose your flavor or get a combo pack!

To get the PiYo Challenge Pack, copy and paste the following link into your browser:

fitlifepursuits.com/piyo-challenge-pack

I am really looking forward to going through this group together using PiYo!! I would like to aim to start on July 7th so make sure your order your PiYo kit ASAP! Please message me or email me lindsey@fitlifepursuits.com if you have any questions!!

Lindsey

Replies

• LWBanks
    Options
    The Challenge Pack is available now (see previous post for purchasing link) and I was wrong about the price! It's $140 NOT $160 for a limited time!
  • LWBanks
    Options
    I ordered my PiYo deluxe kit! Anyone else order theirs? It's Free Shipping for a limited time!!
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I bought the base kit today :) Super excited!
  • LWBanks
    Options
    Good! I would like us all to try to start on July 7th so we can go through the program together!
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just got shipping confirmation on mine and it says it should be here by 6/29 :)
  • sgeorge731
    sgeorge731 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the base kit today! I can't wait to start on the 7th, I'm so glad there's a challenge group on here!