Day 7, Sunday June 22, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
It's the beginning of a new week, and how are we doing? Are we setting new goals for our movement? I am going to add at least 5 minutes to my exercise this week!

Replies

• jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    It's the beginning of a new week, and how are we doing? Are we setting new goals for our movement? I am going to add at least 5 minutes to my exercise this week!
    good lord. I'm just gonna try to not fall away.. good luck.. today looks grim.. I had 2 scrambled eggs, hash browns with dill from the garden and turkey bacon...
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    101 min today!
    30 day shred, 30 day challenge, 36min in the treadmill and another 25min walk in the street :happy:

I'm taking part of a challenge to move 24h in June (1440min).
    I only joined the second week, so I had some backlog to catch...
    Currently I have an average of 60.5min/day to do until the end of the month...yesterday and today helped me a lot...

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So far today I ran 4 miles and then walked for a mile after the run. I'm planning on walking a couple of miles this evening. I weighed myself today and almost cried! I guess you gotta start somewhere!

Tatyanne: Great Workout Today!!!
  • jerber160
    Options
    In for the day.. weeded another swath of driveway. 48min 453 cals.. plus I got some time in the sun
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I did Sweatin to the Oldies 1.....it is fun, have to admit, I enjoy the music and the dance moves...and I have TWO left feet!!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    good lord. I'm just gonna try to not fall away.. good luck.. today looks grim.. I had 2 scrambled eggs, hash browns with dill from the garden and turkey bacon...

I'm struggling too, and my goal is to just commit and keep going this week. I did P90X3 Dynamix today, so only stretching, and have gone at least 1500 over my calorie limit for the day - back on it tomorrow xo
  • jerber160
    Options

I'm struggling too, and my goal is to just commit and keep going this week. I did P90X3 Dynamix today, so only stretching, and have gone at least 1500 over my calorie limit for the day - back on it tomorrow xo
    I'm trying p90x upper body workouts. well, part of them.. I can't do the whole things.... I think ideally I should do shoulders/chest/tris then abs then back/bis then stretch then a generic full body workout with a dose of cardio every day? that would be ideal
  • MrsVance120
    Options
    Biked 45 miles today, stopped for lunch at a trailside restaurant, I think it is called the Little River Cafe. In my mind it will always be called Leather and Lycra... because it is a favorite of Harley Davidson type bikers and the self propelled variety. Just to be clear, I was part of the self propelled group :)
  • Cybaby1
    Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Got my minutes in!!! Great work everyone!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    enjoyed the day with my family... did a fair amount of walking and completed day 22 of my core challenge, but skipped the gym again. :) back at it more hard core tomorrow!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just added another 3 miles of walking bringing my mileage total for today to 8 miles!!! :bigsmile: