Day 8 June 23

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
It's Monday! How is everyone doing? Don't give up. It's time to begin again. It's a lifetime change! We are ALL in this together. Let's get moving!

Replies

• Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I was so sleepy this morning...TOM sucks :sad:

30 Day Challenge is becoming harder and harder, specially with the Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred... My thighs screeemmmm by the end :sad:

Plan for today:
    30 DS L3 D3 (after work)
    30 Day Challenge D7 (after work)
    20 min walk - complete
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options

30 Day Challenge is becoming harder and harder, specially with the Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred... My thighs screeemmmm by the end :sad:

Plan for today:
    30 DS L3 D3 (after work)
    20 min walk - complete
    you're killing it.. keep it up
  • jerber160
    Options
    took every thing I had but I rode my bike today for the first time all year. It's cold out.. it's never been cold.. i wore a sweat shirt... 23 minutes.. 126 calories. and while I was doing it i was thinking how easy 20 minutes can be.. of course my legs are dying my back aches and I better stretch but happy camper here..
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Did a 6 mile walk this morning in 86 minutes. :bigsmile:
    My pedometer only gave me around 11,500 steps. I think it must be because of my height and stride. Oh well, I'll take it!!! Going out of town for the next two days, but I have a plan to get in my workouts while away.
    Have a great day everyone!:smile:
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Walked a bit and took some stairs....not impressed, but my last day of traveling, so will get some more exercise time in tomoro when I am home.
  • jerber160
    Options
    took every thing I had but I rode my bike today for the first time all year. It's cold out.. it's never been cold.. i wore a sweat shirt... 23 minutes.. 126 calories. and while I was doing it i was thinking how easy 20 minutes can be.. of course my legs are dying my back aches and I better stretch but happy camper here..

worked a 2 hour morning shift and have to go back later for 4 more hours to cover a vacation BUT in the middle I got the grass cut. it's getting harder as i get older. took a whole hour and it's not killer hot now. I'm dripping sweat onto the keyboard but 1 hour for 677 calories... I'm loving watching all you guys post every day.... I hope we're inspiring the silent majority in the group...

But again, if I annoy anyone with all these postsitos de minutia,,, please use the ignore button... i'd hate to think I was keeping someone from using every tool in their toolbox to lose some pounds.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great - thanks Cybaby1 for your motivating posts each day reminding me to get moving and check in! Today was P90X3 Total Synergistics. I felt sluggish as I ate tons of crap yesterday, but got it done :smile:

Keep going everyone! xo
  • pinkyslippers
    Options

worked a 2 hour morning shift and have to go back later for 4 more hours to cover a vacation BUT in the middle I got the grass cut. it's getting harder as i get older. took a whole hour and it's not killer hot now. I'm dripping sweat onto the keyboard but 1 hour for 677 calories... I'm loving watching all you guys post every day.... I hope we're inspiring the silent majority in the group...

But again, if I annoy anyone with all these postsitos de minutia,,, please use the ignore button... i'd hate to think I was keeping someone from using every tool in their toolbox to lose some pounds.

Not annoying at all, you are motivating me to keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkyslippers
    Options

Plan for today:
    30 DS L3 D3 (after work)
    20 min walk - complete

Keep going - level 3 is the worst, level 4 it gets easier (a little!) xo
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    When I'm on vacation, I love doing the Leslie Sansone videos...Walk away the pounds on Youtube!! They are great.
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    I did 40 HARD minutes on the treadmill. My fitness level is slowly returning. I feel so much better. I'm slowly increasing my minutes each week. I'm trying to work my way back up before my knee injury. I think also drinking my green smoothies have helped me tremendously to get my energy level back up. My skin...just everything feels great. I think I'll post a current picture. Keep on moving everyone. I appreciate the compliments, but it's all of you that have posted and worked hard to achieve your goals.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    good job, all of you! i've had a relatively lazy few days - or at least feel like it, because i haven't been to the gym since friday. i was busy at work today but took a nice walk around my neighborhood in between meetings, and completed day 23 of my core challenge (one more week, then i'm thinking i'll start the 30 day squats challenge, if anyone is interested in joining me starting on 1 july... http://neilarey.com/challenges/squats-challenge.html). i've only done about half my steps for the day so far; my kids are asleep so i'll run in place in my basement to get over 10,000. i was 17 measly steps out of 3rd place for my weekly 70,000 step challenge this past week - gah! i'll be going to a hiit class at the y tomorrow morning to get back on track. thanks for all your motivating posts, everyone!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragements...

I woke up at 7:00, worked from 8:30 to 20:30 with 30min break for lunch.
    Arrived at hotel at 21:15...
    22:00 I went to bed...

I only walked yesterday, but its better than nothing
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I only walked yesterday, but its better than nothing

definitely better than nothing. way to go! :)