Something Good

Options
Hey everyone! As we all know, most days we hurt so bad that we can't think of anything good. I started this thread so we can have at least one positive a day in our lives. When someone posts, we congratulate them and make them feel better. I've found positivity is much better for us than dwelling on the pain and aggravation we deal with. :wink: Even if the only positive thing we have is "I got out of bed today." Post something.

My good for today is I actually woke up before 8 this morning. Because of my pain, I've been in bed till 9 or 10. It's not much but it's a beginning.

Next person, go!:bigsmile:

Replies

• mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great idea! My something good: I felt that I truly helped one of my patients today.
  • babspalmer
    babspalmer Posts: 48
    Options
    Great idea! My something good: I felt that I truly helped one of my patients today.

that's awesome!
  • ladypinktulip
    ladypinktulip Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I slept well last night and it poured rain most of the evening. So thankful for the rain and moisture and know I will feel better than usual today....Might have enough "spoons" to be productive and creative :happy:
  • babspalmer
    Options
    :quote: Might have enough "spoons" to be productive and creative :quote:

That's going to be a great day for you!
  • babspalmer
    Options
    Today my blood sugar was 125.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was up and out to buy veggies and fruit at 10:am .Usually in bed til 1PM . feels great!:smile:
  • babspalmer
    Options
    I was up and out to buy veggies and fruit at 10:am .Usually in bed til 1PM . feels great!:smile:

Awesome!
  • ladypinktulip
    Options
    My positive is that I was able to do this whole day without a nap despite that I woke up at 3:00am and never went back to sleep. Thankful and Grateful:smile:
  • ladypinktulip
    Options

Awesome!
    That is WONDERFUL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ladypinktulip
    Options
    Today my blood sugar was 125.
    AWESOME!!!!! I woke yesterday to blood sugar at 106....was thrilled!!!:smile:
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Happy for you!!
  • babspalmer
    Options
    I was able to mow my lawn without dying.
  • 40Jamieful
    40Jamieful Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I made it to my allergy doctor's office to get my allergy shots! So many times, I just can't do it because I don't feel well, so this is good.
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    I made it to my allergy doctor's office to get my allergy shots! So many times, I just can't do it because I don't feel well, so this is good.

Good on you, that's awesome :flowerforyou:
    My yay for the day...I managed to do a gym workout for 45 minutes :bigsmile:
    Ok, I'll admit my hands are now killing me, but gee I feel great this is the first work out in months due to pain and I'm so happy :happy:
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My something good wasn't from today but on Saturday where I did laps and treading water in the pool for 30 minutes! A weather shift came in since, and I've been battling the pain and blues for a few days now.
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good on you, that's awesome :flowerforyou:
    My yay for the day...I managed to do a gym workout for 45 minutes :bigsmile:
    Ok, I'll admit my hands are now killing me, but gee I feel great this is the first work out in months due to pain and I'm so happy :happy:
    [/quote]

Awesome!!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    ....I did laps and treading water in the pool for 30 minutes!

That's very good. Working out in water is very helpful..

Today I did my first dog walk in 2 weeks. of course, I had to make it hard - 4 dogs each going their own way.:bigsmile: