Day 9 Tuesday June 24, 2014

Options
Cybaby1
Cybaby1 Posts: 201 Member
The ninth day!!!! Wow! I can't believe it. Thank you for all those posting and those joining me in this challenge. I know everyone taking part of this challenge will benefit greatly. You can't help but feel better from moving. I am feeling better. Before this challenge, I was in a slump--overall just feeling not my best. However, I was beginning to exercise and eat better, but thought I needed some accountability, and I found it through MFP. I absolutely feel so accountable to this group and to myself. It has allowed me to see how important it is for all of us to invest time in just taking care of ourselves. I plan on seeing this to the end...How many of you are willing to do the same? I say if you fall off, get back on the horse and RIDE it!!! Hey double up the next day; just keep striving to reach your goals!. Keep going! We can do it. I know we may get tired from the stresses of life, but let's keep moving forward. Have a Terrific Tuesday and KEEP MOVING!!!!!!!:smile:

Replies

• Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    So,

Today I woke up at 6:00 to do my exercises....but I was so sleepy...
    I needed to go to the toilet so I walked there and I saw the scale...
    It was giving me the looks saying "Don't go back to bed, go to the gym!"
    So I told the scale "Show me some loss and I'll kick my *kitten* in the gym now!"
    And it did!!! Less 0.4 lbs to 144lbs now... :bigsmile:

I know I know...scales that talk to you :blushing: but it worked! I went to gym and kicked my *kitten*!

30 DS L3 D3- complete
    30 Day Challenge D7- complete
    20 min walk - complete

Kisses to you all, and burn baby burn!!!

Below the time when I started 30DS and all of today's 30 Day Challenge demands :noway:

34fmru8.jpg
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    38 minutes elliptical is all i could manage. i could not get my heart rate above 120.. feeling sluggish,, but counting 313 calories..
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am all screwed up from these short trips I take for work.....no gym at the hotel for me...so did the DVD's. Today I just walked the airport and did some moderate housework...I know sounds a bit wimpy to me too!! Should be back on track tomorrow...back to work, back to exercising properly!!!! I am hanging in there with you all!!! I enjoy checking in daily and being accountable too!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I enjoy checking in daily and being accountable too!

Totally agree with you :bigsmile:
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    excellent! and 38 minutes on the treadmill at any speed/intensity is time spent moving instead of not - so great job doing it even if you didn't feel it. :) i need to get my scale to start talking to me, too! and yep - i'm in this for the 100 days and beyond; acknowledging that every day will not be my best day or my strongest day, i'm making sure it's a day not wasted. i'm glad to be in this with y'all.

i woke up later than usual and dragged myself to the gym and back just in time for a conference call with my boss (so i was super sweaty, hahaha). i only did 35 minutes on the elliptical but burned almost 400 calories (i felt i had something to prove to myself since i hadn't been to the gym since friday). i'm also doing my 24th day of core challenge today, and going to a college world series game this evening. i fell short of my 10,000 steps yesterday but will more than make up for it today!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Sometimes the hardest part is overcoming the inertia to get started! Today was P90X3 Agility X. Flew by!

See you all tomorrow xo
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    So,

Today I woke up at 6:00 to do my exercises....but I was so sleepy...
    I needed to go to the toilet so I walked there and I saw the scale...
    It was giving me the looks saying "Don't go back to bed, go to the gym!"
    So I told the scale "Show me some loss and I'll kick my *kitten* in the gym now!"
    And it did!!! Less 0.4 lbs to 144lbs now... :bigsmile:

I know I know...scales that talk to you :blushing: but it worked! I went to gym and kicked my *kitten*!

30 DS L3 D3- complete
    30 Day Challenge D7- complete
    20 min walk - complete

Kisses to you all, and burn baby burn!!!

Below the time when I started 30DS and all of today's 30 Day Challenge demands :noway:

Great loss and great job! xo
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    I am all screwed up from these short trips I take for work.....no gym at the hotel for me...so did the DVD's. Today I just walked the airport and did some moderate housework...I know sounds a bit wimpy to me too!! Should be back on track tomorrow...back to work, back to exercising properly!!!! I am hanging in there with you all!!! I enjoy checking in daily and being accountable too!

It's awesome that you are fitting in activity even though your schedule is off. It all adds up! xo
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    Great work everybody getting it in...I almost didn't. I spent the entire evening beating myself up because my eating was TERRIBLE today. However, I decided to go for a walk. I did a brisk 1 hour walk. I am recharged and ready to begin tomorrow. Keep moving!
  • Cybaby1
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!! Keep burning baby!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Was able to get in 40 minutes of walking today!