More friends who Crossfit and log daily.

Options
2»

Replies

• kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i crossfit and eat mostly paleo! some dairy, rice and oatmeal, feel free to add me!
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I crossfit 3-4 times per week. I'm back to logging after having a long lapse. I am looking to loose weight that I've gained in the past 2 months (about 10 lbs yikes!) I find this hard to do while doing crossfit! I'd love to add crossfit friends as I've pretty new at 5 months in.
  • ahemming1
    ahemming1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I added you....

Anyone else feel free to Friend request as well.

I CF 5-6 days a week. I need to start logging again.

I'm ketogenic with high (good) fat. Yes, I have plenty of energy for my workouts :)
  • SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi, I added you too! :)

I am also looking for people who are in to crossfit.
    I'm not new to MFP (just a new profile) but i have only been doing crossfit for a month or so, but now have a membership, going a few times per week (timed with work and being a single mum). could do with friends who can support, advise and i will do the same!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I log my workouts everyday. The food I do as well, but may miss a day here or there and some days me be incomplete. I do however support all my friends
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Going to kickstart this post again and see if there are any more members that want to add me or will be happy for me to add them on here! I love seeing people achieve new goals and hear about their nutrition :smiley: I need more crossfitters on my friends list!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I don't log daily anymore but have been doing CFfor about 2.5 years now. Are you a kiwi?
  • ashleearoha
    Options
    Mummyadams wrote: »
    You can add me - I don't log daily anymore but have been doing CFfor about 2.5 years now. Are you a kiwi?

No I am Australian, though my dad was born in Fairlie in NZ and my grandparents live in Wanaka so technically half NZ :wink: Are you from NZ?
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    btw....I fell off the wagon a bit. Am getting my butt back in gear logging. I'm also planning on doing a bit of long term planning with my workouts and am going to start adding in strict lifting sessions to complement/enhance the benefits I get from the WODs.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »
    btw....I fell off the wagon a bit. Am getting my butt back in gear logging. I'm also planning on doing a bit of long term planning with my workouts and am going to start adding in strict lifting sessions to complement/enhance the benefits I get from the WODs.

I'm also looking to add in some complimentary lifting in addition to the WOD's. I'm not sure where to start though! I'm just getting to the point where at 5 days a week I feel like I can add more either before or after the WOD for purely strength/technique goals.
  • bostonwolf
    Options
    I'm thinking 3 days a week of Crossfit and 2 of lifting. I did a good 5x5 based program before I did CF, I might just cherrypick those workouts on the lifting days. Like, if we did deadlifts in CF, I'll do the non DL workout and vice versa.
  • Wronkletoad
    Wronkletoad Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    totally.

xfit. and swim training for the 2016 Transplant Games.

cheerio, gang!
  • ashleearoha
    Options
    bostonwolf wrote: »

I'm also looking to add in some complimentary lifting in addition to the WOD's. I'm not sure where to start though! I'm just getting to the point where at 5 days a week I feel like I can add more either before or after the WOD for purely strength/technique goals.

I'd love to add in pure strength training some days of the week. Need more gains haha.
  • bostonwolf
    Options
    5 WODs plus lifting might lead you into overtraining territory. Monitor yourself pretty closely. I've only ventured into overtraining territory once or twice and it did not take long to figure out. I was just exhausted all the time no matter what I ate and how much I slept.