Eccleston Love!

Options
13»

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I just started watching Doctor Who and started with Eccleston. Obviously, I can't compare him to any others but I think he is great. I have liked him in other things that he has been in too.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I started my rewatch of NuWho last night, having not watched nine in quite some time, and I was reminded just how much I love Eccleston's doctor. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Big Finish gets the NuWho license and we get some smashing audio adventures with the ninth doctor.

tumblr_inline_n277pbYest1qivp5l.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Just realized that Eccleston is playing in the new series "The Leftovers" ......

So far he hasn't had much to say and only appeared for two minutes ....... but I'm hopeful :heart:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I loved Eccleston! He wasn't my first (Tom Baker was), but he was exactly what they needed to bring the series back successfully! And his little quirks were so endearing. I actually had a hard time with Tennant at first (then fell in love with the 10th Doctor... same with Smith/11)
    Agree,, totally... and then he moved on and wouldn't look back... good for him!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Yummy... I'll take one please/.///