Don't Get Weary

Options
Don't get weary in well doing because in due season you shall reap if you faint not (Galatians 6:9). It is easy to get weary in this lifestyle change if we allow ourselves. Especially when we watch the scale and it just doesn't appear to move and sometimes it appears to move in the gaining direction. At this point, we have given the numbers and the scale power over ourselves. This is a lifestyle change that we should enjoy. It is a blessing to be able to exercise and it is a blessing to eat right. We can't get weary, disappointed or give up. If we mess up, then we just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again with an attitude of exceeding joy. Eventually, we will see the results of the change that has and is occurring on the inside manifest itself on the outside. Be encouraged. Eat filling and nourishing foods (make sure to eat enough). Exercise and enjoy it. Don't give up and don't faint. There is a great reward for our turn around. Oh yeah and drink lots of water (half your body weight in ounces). A 200 pound person should drink 100 ounces of water (12 1/2 cups) per day.

Much love xxx

Replies

• Elect_Ladyee
    Elect_Ladyee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Praise'm,

Amen, yes I have picked myself up a tons of times and right now I feel like I am just going in circles like the children of Israel. But I am going to keep on pressing until I succeed in where God wants me to be.