looking for VSG Friends

Options
lanikkiv
lanikkiv Posts: 1 Member
Hi,

I'm Nikki & I'm set to have my VSG next week. I'm so excited! I'm looking for vsg friends & pointers etc.

Replies

• Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki,

Please feel free to friend me. I had VSG on March 11th and am doing great. I have found this group very helpful and open to answering any questions that arise. I'm glad you're here and I'm excited that you ae starting this journey. I have already had such a positive impact on my life and health since surgery.

Toni
  • noelboquet
    noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey girl...u are going to love your vsg ...recovery isn't to bad and the results are awesome!!!
  • authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. You got a whole board full of friends here!
  • oStephhanie
    oStephhanie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im going in on 7/16, feel free to friend me, I am looking for support too!! =)
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me along with the others that have already posted on this thread. The more the merrier. I am on my journey to have surgery this fall. I absolutely love this site, am learning a lot and making great friends. Sending a big shout out to Noel who is already a great friend and big help. :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bkw2010
    bkw2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also having surgery next week! Feel free to friend me too. Good luck to you!
  • ad1203
    ad1203 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Niki: I had my VSG on May 6th and am so happy I did it! I'm looking for friends too. Feel free to friend me. You will be so happy you did this!
  • thamm0222
    thamm0222 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! Im set for next week too! Doing this preop protein shake diet! Would love to have support too! Add me!
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I had my VSG on 6/9. Best decision I've ever made. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I had VSG on March 4th, 2014
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I had surgery 8/12/13. any and all on this board feel free to friend me. I will be glad to offer support.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I have open food diary. Anyone can friend me. Sleeved 11/20/2013
  • chip305
    chip305 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey, hoping to get sleeved end of 2014 or early 2015. I am also looking for friends and support, please friends me.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved Feb/ 2011. I am here to help as much as possible. Good luck everyone.:smile:
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had my surgery 7/21/11, yes 3 years ago. Best thing I've ever done for myself! My food log is open to friends, and if you friend me, send a message. I tend to not accept from people who don't send a message and are not WLS patients. Folks who are losing without WLS just don't have the same journey, so support and suggestions are completely different. :smile:

Pat
  • eskipilot
    eskipilot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having my surgery on July 24th. Feel free to friend me also.
  • lp1968
    lp1968 Posts: 8
    Options
    I had my sleeve done on June 16th! Working through the post-op diet! Any VSG member should feel free to add me as a friend!