Challenges

Options
Hey ladies!

Recently, I was watching the MTV show "I Used to Be Fat". In one of the episodes the girl was challenged to burn 7000 calories (her trainer was there to keep a watchful eye) I decided "Hey why not do that on a smaller scale and burn 2000?". So I decided to take a day and dedicate myself to my own "2000 Calorie Challenge" Aaaaand although it took 3.5 hours and probably a gallon of water...I did it!

This brings me to...

Do any of you ladies have a "challenge" you want to accomplish?
or do you have a "challenge" you have already accomplished and want to point the finger at us to attempt?
Maybe something like:
-Week of Low Carb
-Week of Vegetarian
-100 miles a month Challenge
-2000 Cal challenge (as mentioned before)
-Anything else you can think of.

Post it here! From there maybe we can make topics for each challenge.

Replies

• ems359
    ems359 Posts: 5
    Options
    I made a challenge for myself to eat vegetarian 2 days a week for one month. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit but I would love to experiment with more plant based proteins instead of just animal based proteins.

I challenge anyone who wants to join me in July!
  • Charli_H
    Charli_H Posts: 6
    Options
    I like that one! Do you do complete veg, or does pescatarian count?
  • hilaryannb
    Options
    I like the veg challenge idea. I was vegan for 4 years, now i eat ALL the things but I know I should incorporate more plant based proteins and veggies in general.
  • jpdanh
    jpdanh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I want to be more flexible to help with my martial arts, lifting, and yoga. Recently, I've been challenging myself to stretch every day for about 30 minutes. This feeds into my next challenge of getting some cool acro yoga poses in. I recently got crow and side crow (though, they need more work). Working on peacock right now:
  • jpdanh
    jpdanh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I made a challenge for myself to eat vegetarian 2 days a week for one month. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit but I would love to experiment with more plant based proteins instead of just animal based proteins.

I challenge anyone who wants to join me in July!

I prefer rice protein powder in my shakes - have you tried them? This is the one I get: http://amzn.com/B005K0MFSA
  • zavrrr
    zavrrr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this!

I'm challenging myself to actually bring my lunch to work 3 days per week for the month of July