Silver Team

Options
ALS9861
ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
Good morning Silver Team! Here's a place for our team to post questions, comments and motivation. Good luck to all!

Replies

• Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge - go Silver!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good morning Silver Team. Today is the start of the challenge. Good luck!
  • scangirl46
    scangirl46 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I posted on the spreadsheet.
    Go Team Silver!!!:smile:
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi Silver Team!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hello Team Silver. I hope that all is well.

There were some issues with the spread sheet that caused a few rows of duplicates. Not sure what happened bu someone was trying to switch team members....I apologize. Unfortunately, there is only so much protection that can be placed in the sheet. Rows 66 to 70 will need to be re-entered. Also, please validate the remaining rows because I am not sure but someone was also switching data too.

Again, my apologies. Hopefully everyone will realize how impactful this can be to a team and be considerate of making errors.
  • Jgal8123
    Options
    Can someone please help - I was on team Silver but now I can't find my name on the list...
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Can someone please help - I was on team Silver but now I can't find my name on the list...

Hello Jgal18123. I have added you back to team Silver. My apologies for this issue.
  • Jgal8123
    Options

Hello Jgal18123. I have added you back to team Silver. My apologies for this issue.

Thank you!!!
  • mistersfitmommy
    mistersfitmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay Go Silver!!!
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've finally found you all! (i'm not too good with MFP LOL) from the spreadsheet i take it i'm in team silver so HEYYYYYYYYYY :D
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    go silver team! :)
  • DamoniqueW
    Options
    Weigh ins are coming up. What have you all been doing this week to stay on track?

I'm super bloated so I'm not very hopeful unless I lose some of this water by then. Maybe I'll sit in the bathroom with the hot shower running, creating my own sauna..lol.

I'm back to monitoring my calories, trying to eat clean, drinking a lot of water, and getting in some cardio and strength. I'm really motivated this time around. We can do this.
  • ALS9861
    Options
    I've been really watching my snacking. If it isn't planned, then I'm doing my best to stay away from it. I don't have a large appetite during meals, but I'm a bad snacker. I am the most successful when I cut out the junk food!
  • DamoniqueW
    Options
    I've been really watching my snacking. If it isn't planned, then I'm doing my best to stay away from it. I don't have a large appetite during meals, but I'm a bad snacker. I am the most successful when I cut out the junk food!

I'm a bad snacker too, especially at work. I should probably just keep healthy low calorie snacks (fruit, raw veggies, kale chips) stuff like that. Not bad to have something sweet every once in a while, because if you deprive yourself, you will want it more.
  • ALS9861
    Options

I'm a bad snacker too, especially at work. I should probably just keep healthy low calorie snacks (fruit, raw veggies, kale chips) stuff like that. Not bad to have something sweet every once in a while, because if you deprive yourself, you will want it more.

I have found that if I prepare my fruit for lunches or snack for the entire week on Sunday, I am much more successful. This week I brought 5 clementines and sat them on my desk, had string cheese in the fridg and cut up 5 apples for each day of lunch.
  • DamoniqueW
    Options
    Silver team, this has been my most successful challenge yet and I hope you all enjoyed it or got something out of it as well. Continue to progress and have a wonderful summer!