28SEP2014 Color Run in DC

Options
JustSomeEm
JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
Any takers? I just signed up for the 9 AM start time. :)

Info and sign up is located here: http://thecolorrun.com/washington/2014-09-28/

I hope to see you there!

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I have been thinking about it. I did the one in May. It is definitely a possibility. I will keep you updated.
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ohh I signed up for 9:40AM wave.

I'm so excited! :D
  • JustSomeEm
    Options
    Me too. :)

I live an hour away, so I signed up for the early wave in order to ensure parking. LOL! DC parking sucks, although they DO have actual parking garages in National Harbor, so maybe it won't be so bad.
  • GFreg
    Options
    Well, I have started doing C25K again, so that is most likely an indication that I plan on doing this Color Run. I just have a lot going on right now with work and then I have a whole bunch of unexpected expenses that just popped up. Hopefully it won't be sold out before I am comfortable pulling the trigger.
  • JustSomeEm
    Options
    G - hope to see you there. You could always go ahead and sign up and just walk it if you're not comfortable running. :flowerforyou:
  • GFreg
    Options
    G - hope to see you there. You could always go ahead and sign up and just walk it if you're not comfortable running. :flowerforyou:

Oh, no it's more about comfortable spending the extra money at the moment. I know it's not too expensive but I am basically building back up a savings, paying off debt and I just totaled my car so a replacement will be needed soon.
  • JustSomeEm
    Options
    Anyone else doing this?
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    Not this year - i did the one in sept. of last year and it was SO much fun. I just haven't had time to train this year which sucks. Have a blast!!
  • JustSomeEm
    Options
    Thanks, we definitely did. :)