Hello you tubby ****s

Options
I'm on cheat day so you can all suck it :)

Replies

• Fit_Chef_NE
    Fit_Chef_NE Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    23bc66012ea3259c4c5af110c55eec4bb934c21d934370c623f6886f7b4ef379.jpg
  • call_her_green
    call_her_green Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ma****as! /u/le_danse_macabre here. Really great to see that fatlogic can bring the aspiring ****lords together. Woohoo!
  • call_her_green
    call_her_green Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ma****as! /u/le_danse_macabre here. Really great to see that fatlogic can bring the aspiring ****lords together. Woohoo!

Dang MFP is not as profanity friendly as our mothership. maf-ckas is what I said.
  • Zorchin
    Zorchin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finally, a group I can be proud to join. Let us commence fat shaming each other into losing weight. Or maintaining if you're already a ****lord.
  • steve065
    steve065 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yay. I'm happy to be with you fellow **** lords and ladies. Fat logic is predominate in my life as my family is large and it's genetics. Haha. I once weighed over 400 pounds. Got down to 215. Did countless marathons and races. Even a half ironman. But now have ballooned back to 310 by my own fat logic and laziness. So here I am.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Yay. I'm happy to be with you fellow **** lords and ladies. Fat logic is predominate in my life as my family is large and it's genetics. Haha. I once weighed over 400 pounds. Got down to 215. Did countless marathons and races. Even a half ironman. But now have ballooned back to 310 by my own fat logic and laziness. So here I am.

proof that 95% of all diet and exercise routines fail!

*checking my privilege
  • Zorchin
    Zorchin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I yo-yo'd for a bit too, but MFP has helped me keep on the losing track this time. Keep at it and the pounds will melt off! My main problem coming from an almost 300 pound weight before was that as I lost I never compensated for having a lower TDEE so I would lose, overeat and gain, then lose again and it was just an unhealthy cycle.